The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was told today that you shouldn't take a shower every day because you are washing off the oils that the body produces to keep your body healthy. Also, smelling good is just on the list of ways to be accepted by society, who don't control the world.

All of this after I asked the person, "why you stink?".

Explains all the smelly people lately.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

1 minute ago, LUGR said:

People in the comments making this guy out to be some sort of troll genius…..lol, seems like he is just over high and not interesting.

lmao i was just about to post this video as a follow up .

im kinda out of touch with a lot of it now , but the fact he said foos gone wild put him on makes more sense that he's definitely baked as fuck and trolling while riding the wave of easy money and cashing out.

not gonna lie , im all for the weird surreal chicano/cholo renaissance thats been happening the last few years.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

lmao i was just about to post this video as a follow up .

im kinda out of touch with a lot of it now , but the fact he said foos gone wild put him on makes more sense that he's definitely baked as fuck and trolling while riding the wave of easy money and cashing out.

not gonna lie , im all for the weird surreal chicano/cholo renaissance thats been happening the last few years.

pure nonsense…..

im super out of touch with this type of stuff tho