The Nonsense thread

Overtime

2 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

I found all of what's available from the all gas no brakes days , but the company he was working for fucked over the Patreon subscribers and never released all the uncensored videos he and his crew made.

Yeah, I don’t really know all the who’s who details, but after I watched that video, another one of his videos popped up. He was interviewing people who enjoyed public communal water sports. They were sitting in a giant inflatable piss pool getting pissed on by passerby’s……..kinky.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Weird thing is I heard of him originally on Twitter way back in a thread talking about some tall guy in a suit doing a throwee outside of a convention and didn't think anything about it.

Then before all gas ended he did this interview

Then later this one..

I'd watch the shit out of a graffiti docuseries if he made one

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • LOL! 1

11 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Didn't want to "like" this, it's insane. WTF?

He is diabetic and all around doesn't take care of himself. His daughter was telling him to go to the doctor about it but he wouldn't. She finally ended up calling an ambulance one night cuz he was dizzy and couldn't walk on his foot. I'd been telling her to watch out for him cuz I can tell he has been on some drinking benders recently. She's been taking care of him for years. Shits about to be way worse now.