The Nonsense thread

Overtime

6 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

It says for pooping in nature but I don't see why it can't be used in other settings, even urban environments.  Be much easier to shit behind a dumpster if you could tie off to it

image.thumb.png.f02686e05fe5cbdfaeebba29bb10696b.png

It’s all good, dudes just taking a leak. No logs to see here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 11/12/2022 at 5:18 PM, Boris The Butcher said:

8A72315C-60E1-419C-B3D5-ABA72A3EDE36.jpeg

Many years ago there was a home up for sale here in HTX.  The guy had his Aventador parked in his living room.  Kinda like the photo above.  But unlike the Lamborghini and this photo, the grand national is far more rare and just as powerful as any Lamborghini. 

In other words, this is not nonsense, this is a historical artifact being preserved the best way possible.  And as far as mittens on roof,  one scratch to the paint and mittens gettin euthanized.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

There was one for sale at a shop down the street from me. I was super interested until my guy told me he wanted 70 for it 😂

How was the car overall?  What kinda rust underneath?

If I had hunter funds, I'd buy one and ship it straight to Dave kindig and let him have free rain.

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ndv said:

Many years ago there was a home up for sale here in HTX.  The guy had his Aventador parked in his living room.  Kinda like the photo above.  But unlike the Lamborghini and this photo, the grand national is far more rare and just as powerful as any Lamborghini. 

In other words, this is not nonsense, this is a historical artifact being preserved the best way possible.  And as far as mittens on roof,  one scratch to the paint and mittens gettin euthanized.

Got a family friend that has around 5 grand nationals, had a clip on my phone from his garage I'll check if I still have it

• Props 1