The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is seriously coming to market.  Borla decided to make a speaker box to mimic exhaust sounds from combustion engines.  So basically, the new thing in the future will be having your electric vehicle sound like it has exhaust.   If I were Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, I would at least have my exhaust sounds patented.  Because you know it's only gonna be in time some one is going to offer these exotics sounds which of course the more exotic the higher the price.  The future of aftermarket products is gonna be ridiculous.

Just my thought, enjoy the vid.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Deine Mudder said:

i don't know man

But the after thought of copy protecting or patenting octaves is not a bad idea.  I mean who would have thought a automanufacture would have to go to these extremes to protect their sound. 

Can't wait for Telsa to come out with theirs. It gonna be the Falcon 9 package. 

• Truth 1

5 hours ago, ndv said:

This is seriously coming to market.  Borla decided to make a speaker box to mimic exhaust sounds from combustion engines.  So basically, the new thing in the future will be having your electric vehicle sound like it has exhaust.   If I were Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, I would at least have my exhaust sounds patented.  Because you know it's only gonna be in time some one is going to offer these exotics sounds which of course the more exotic the higher the price.  The future of aftermarket products is gonna be ridiculous.

Just my thought, enjoy the vid.

My buddy just got a 2022 Tundra TRD Pro and he was telling me it has some fake sound inside the cab to make it sound throaty since it’s a v6. I haven’t heard it yet. 

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, LUGR said:

My buddy just got a 2022 Tundra TRD Pro and he was telling me it has some fake sound inside the cab to make it sound throaty since it’s a v6. I haven’t heard it yet. 

What!?  What are these car companies thinking.  They gonna patronize us. 

• LOL! 1