The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
6 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@MOOGLE?I listened to that for way too long as I tried to imagine beating cakes. There were lots of smoke machines and lasers involved.

the whole playlist ....like did he have an older brother or relative give this to him and be like "bitches get mad wet with this shizz yo"  .

the bicep glue one ill give a pass to because molly n coke exist

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

Oh shit y'all. I just found out my old lady took my nephew to go get one of those bussin ass zoomer perms.

Bruhs. My old lady just texted me how much this shit cost. This better be the bussinest ass perm ever. I think he got a can off activator to go with it lol. I'm gonna get him a raiders cap and some blublockers

• Props 1

Oh shit y'all. I just found out my old lady took my nephew to go get one of those bussin ass zoomer perms.

I thought you were schooling these kids how to bake ass cakes, get free steaks from Applebees, not shit in pools and definitely not get a perm at the salon.

Get your shit together and focus those efforts.

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

all the kids have that hairdo now lol..

..and fanny packs too, only they're now called a crossbody.

Despite having the weakest name on earth, I always liked fanny packs. Hella utilitarian. They obviously had a weak ass marketing squad behind them and ended up being gayer than rocking a purse. Which in today's culture is aok anyway. 

When I was a kid I had a little one that went around your wrist. I rocked that shit everywhere. 

4 hours ago, LUGR said:

Get your shit together and focus those efforts.

There are too many of them. Things are getting out of control.

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

Despite having the weakest name on earth, I always liked fanny packs. Hella utilitarian. They obviously had a weak ass marketing squad behind them and ended up being gayer than rocking a purse. Which in today's culture is aok anyway. 

When I was a kid I had a little one that went around your wrist. I rocked that shit everywhere. 

There are too many of them. Things are getting out of control.

Welp, you better get them all perms then.

5 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

In the UK they call them bum bags.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1