The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was typing some shit into Google like I like to do and it told me that a bunch of shit was trending.

It said "blue face chrisean rock" 

Man I was excited as to what this majestical rock might be. Big let down. Turns out to be some jack off rapper and his stupid singer bitch girlfriend. 

And for an even bigger let down I checked out this dude on Spotify and my assumptions were correct. Music is terrible.

I'll never follow a trending suggestion again.

• Truth 1

55 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Although, not a major revelation, last night I learned it's "shimmy shimmy ko ko bop" and not "shimmy shimmy cocoa pop"

Its “Shimmy shimmy ya, shimmy yam, shimmy yay”

You should not be learning things like this “last night”. This is universal knowledge.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

On 8/19/2022 at 7:32 PM, mr.yuck said:

I'll never follow a trending suggestion again.

That's just it. It's a trend, but not really verified.  I mean a trend on the internet has a shorter life span than trends irl like music, fashion, cultures, ext...

I think trends on the net can dye just as fast or faster than a click of the mouse.   I typically chuckle at most of these internet trends.  But the ones that get me which I find kinda annoying, are the ones that claim their product or whatever is trending all over social media.  But you never seen or heard of the product on the net. 

You know ?

• Truth 1

@mr.yuckI agree with you.  For me what I notice, is some of these trends are just trying to persuade a narative for whatever sector, commercial, pop culture, politics, laws and such.  But what bothers me the most about the whole tactic of trend baiting is the micro trends.  The ones who use these tactics to promote themselves with useless products or just simply for means of self-entitlement or self-righteous purposes and popularity.