The Nonsense thread

Overtime

2 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

I imagine pickle could have it's place in a mixed drink.

Jones soda did a mixed pack of flavors like that for the Seattle Seahawks like 15 years ago: grass, dirt, sweat, and some others I can't remember. I almost puked on sweat. 

I drink the non-flavored pedialyte sometimes and the only way I can describe the taste is “sweat”. I enjoy it though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 6/5/2022 at 9:27 AM, nicklesndimes said:

bazooka soda and coffee soda sound they could be alright

Lol. I got this bubblegum flavored soda from the south American store down the road. It was off the hook good but had like 370 grams of sugar. Who don't want they legs?

• Like 2

Mustard foot bath is mad good for you, peep game.

“Benefits of a mustard foot bath:

A mustard bath is an age-old remedy that has been used to treat cold, stress, fatigued and achy muscles, fever, and congestion. Also known as rajika, mustard is high in vitamin C and beta carotene. These foot baths have been traditionally used for natural detoxification and purification of the body. It encourages the body to release toxins through sweat and the skin, thus making mustard a perfect addition to a foot bath.”

• Props 1

Yall ever had ass that seemed too short or started too low, like the opposite of mama bear up there? Like the butthole was too high up but there wasnt a long lady taint? My first squirter had a weird one like that and I've never talked to anyone about it. She had some ass, not a lot, but for a Lil spinner white girl it was aight. 

Anyways, 'scuss. 

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

Yall ever had ass that seemed too short or started too low, like the opposite of mama bear up there? Like the butthole was too high up but there wasnt a long lady taint? My first squirter had a weird one like that and I've never talked to anyone about it. She had some ass, not a lot, but for a Lil spinner white girl it was aight. 

Anyways, 'scuss. 

Hell yeah. We called them long backs. I joked this one long back at a house party about how I was gonna slide down her back like Fred Flintstone when he's leaving work and shoot into the whip to hit the liquor store. She thought that shit was hilarious. She was also a sleep talker and that provided entertainment as well.

• Like 1