The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
44 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Club full of hoes if dude didn't got stomped out on the spot, girl def looks annoying AF but WTF bro.

the full clip is her leaning across the bouncer clicking her nails in the dudes face and talking all around reckless shit. His drunk brain made a snap decision to make all that shit stop.

4 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

no, i think he had a lifelong fascination w/ tigers, and was leaning in to get closer and fell. at least that's what i heard in the story about it online.

Then I am curious to why zookeepers didn't intervene with a tranquilizer?  I guess they do things differently in India?

• Truth 1

I did a job for some old dude that looks like the ghost of a confederate soldier today. His legs were all purple and dead and shit. He kept floating up behind me all day today, silently in true specter fashion. At one point I physically jumped and let out an audible ‘Jesus Christ’. Then he just floated away down the hall.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

On 2/28/2022 at 5:56 PM, mr.yuck said:

I did a job for some old dude that looks like the ghost of a confederate soldier today. His legs were all purple and dead and shit. He kept floating up behind me all day today, silently in true specter fashion. At one point I physically jumped and let out an audible ‘Jesus Christ’. Then he just floated away down the hall.

This shit is the worst, fire industry usually bills hourly, so we can just stop working, and slow way the fuck down if we have to deal with unintentionally distracting/annoying customers. 

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

This shit is the worst, fire industry usually bills hourly, so we can just stop working, and slow way the fuck down if we have to deal with unintentionally distracting/annoying customers. 

I go through these spells where the insurance customers are just straight retarded and all I want to do is get away from them and their gross houses. This guy was a prick for sure. I’ll try and get a picture of him the next time I go back. He straight up looks like an old prospector Zombie that just clawed its way out of a shallow grave.

14 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Didn’t @mr.yuckcut a sammich like that and post a pic and piss somebody on here off? Or is my memory nonsense…?

No. No. I would never cut a sandwiches like that. That’s how you cut a sandwich if you 1.) hate some one or 2.) hate yourself!

LOOK AT HOW DISRESPECTFUL THIS HALF IS

7493BCF0-4E12-4BBD-AEE4-42208D3CB7A7.jpeg.6dd8c263b14e7edd70887603488907ce.jpeg

If fightin words were a sandwich….

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1