The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
18 hours ago, where said:

Harami gang(his gang name) , we be smoking canabis here. We stay high with our eyes red. Get stoned with chillam and take that big bong hit. Summers or winters we always stay hot. We put all girls aside and dont give them attention, Being stoic male is our swag baby Have a look at it Imma black ngga. Imma black ngga.

From Ranchi's(place in india) streets, With weed in my hand playing a sick beat in my headphones And writing those songs/bars on that paper Imma black n*gga

All these homies right here Might be 2 or 4 But all of em are loyal,constant and devoted, Ripping all the asses Whoever tries to finger us, We break those fingers. I stay far away from people, who always stay self-centred and selfish. My bro got mad, After listening to my song he keeps saying MY HOMIE imma black ngga. Imma black ngga.

From Ranchi's(place in india) streets, With weed in my hand playing a sick beat in my headphones And writing those songs/bars on a paper Imma black n*gga

If someone's creating fuss in the hood We take away that asshles dignity. Cz Tommies(common dog name in India) always bark And spit some whack rhymes. Snakes always snitch on you by staying beside you . See my another Homie MAYA who's a sick rapper too We got that money bro. We stay high on that grass. I feel thirsty Imma black Ngga

THE END

Ripping all the asses Whoever tries to finger us..

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Truth 2

44 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

Harami gang(his gang name) , we be smoking canabis here. We stay high with our eyes red. Get stoned with chillam and take that big bong hit. Summers or winters we always stay hot. We put all girls aside and dont give them attention, Being stoic male is our swag baby Have a look at it Imma black ngga. Imma black ngga.

From Ranchi's(place in india) streets, With weed in my hand playing a sick beat in my headphones And writing those songs/bars on that paper Imma black n*gga

All these homies right here Might be 2 or 4 But all of em are loyal,constant and devoted, Ripping all the asses Whoever tries to finger us, We break those fingers. I stay far away from people, who always stay self-centred and selfish. My bro got mad, After listening to my song he keeps saying MY HOMIE imma black ngga. Imma black ngga.

From Ranchi's(place in india) streets, With weed in my hand playing a sick beat in my headphones And writing those songs/bars on a paper Imma black n*gga

If someone's creating fuss in the hood We take away that asshles dignity. Cz Tommies(common dog name in India) always bark And spit some whack rhymes. Snakes always snitch on you by staying beside you . See my another Homie MAYA who's a sick rapper too We got that money bro. We stay high on that grass. I feel thirsty Imma black Ngga

THE END

Ripping all the asses Whoever tries to finger us..

bars but definitely dont want the smell-o-vision

• Truth 1

Chocolate-Cheese.jpg

Chocolate Cheese

$12.99

It’s a bit like fudge, a lot like thick, creamy cheese cake. Chocolate Cheese is a selection of white cheddar cheese that is pasteurized into creamy process cheese. Then they add real cream, butter, sugar, cocoa and walnuts. Adults or kids love it and if you are looking for a memorable gift for your valentine, this unforgettable cheese may open the door to her or his heart.

Size: 1LB 
Availability: Usually Ships in 3 to 5 Days

• Like 2