The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
crimestoppers you need to stop going to those stupid blogs. that shit is retarded.

you need to go suck a bag of dicks you filthy jew.

"Traveling on a crowded bus into the city

>I am sitting on the outside seat as a lone woman approaches

>She moves to stand next to my seat, proud of her independence and capability

>A devious smile crosses my masculine face as I begin to stand for her

>A horrified expression darkens her feminine features as she realizes what is taking place

>Tears begin to form, her face trembles, all pride is being wiped from that once confident expression

>I gesture for her to take my seat, my erection clearly visible to all and her powerlessness becoming more prominent

>She takes the seat, thanking my mournfully with tears of impotent rage undisguised

>The other standing men begin to grunt and beat their chests, the women stare sadly at their feet, wishing they were anywhere but on that bus

>I lean into the young lady and whisper softly

>”it was my privilege”.

——————

I hope you fucking die"

crimestoppers you need to stop going to those stupid blogs. that shit is retarded.

If crimestoppers is trying to figure out how to come out and identify as a pansexual line segment existing only in 2 demential space that's his right, how dare you try to opress him with your penis of oppression, check your privilege.

Gy4RR.jpg

^^fist666

• Like 1

Relative thin privilege is falling firmly into the “fat” category, but on the smaller (US size 16) end and never even thinking (never NEEDING to think) of how hard it is for women who are above a size 24, the max size at many “plus size” stores.

Thin privilege is being fat, but being able to buy your clothes in a brick and mortar store with ease.

MALT LIQUOR MAKES MY DICK HARD

OE800.jpg

^^^despite homosexuals not being common in Poland because they got fucking curb-stomped by the masses of angry communists who were very religiously conservative.

i have met maybe 4 fagets in 9 months in poland, they all have stories. like this one dude i know was part of a 5 dude ass-plowing conga line.

nonsense, i think yes.

If crimestoppers is trying to figure out how to come out and identify as a pansexual line segment existing only in 2 demential space that's his right, how dare you try to opress him with your penis of oppression, check your privilege.

Gy4RR.jpg

^^fist666

fuck that, i'd fight my way through that mess. equal rights/equal fights, i'll punch any bitch that thinks she can push me around.

hathawaylane asked: You do realize that this is your fault in that you should have not been doing that with the door unlocked. She could arrive at any moment she wants because she lives there so it's your responsibility to be respectful and be on the safe side. It's called being an adult. Stop acting like a 7 year old.

So your SHAMING me now? First of all you dont know shit you stupid bitch. SHE wrote me saying she wouldnt be back until TODAY when she came back early and had been there since THURSDAY. Our door was locked but she has a FUCKING KEY. So after she had dinner with her friends she CAME BACK AND I DIDNT KNOW SHE WOULD BE. GO ROT IN FUCKING HELL BITCH! HOW DARE YOU SHAME ME!

edit* she was masturbating, hard.

i feel like i'm the massgraff of the true or false thread up in this bitch right now.

fuck that, i'd fight my way through that mess. equal rights/equal fights, i'll punch any bitch that thinks she can push me around.

This happened at some march in Rio. Dude whipped out his wang and shook it at all them clamhurt legbeards. I believe that was the exact reaction he was looking for to get him off. On a side note you had to know going whaling on POF and making an oontz thread about it would have consequences that would never be the same.