The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
shai - give or take about a year ago, you posted a youtube link to this band... the cover/image was simply done - white background, & it maybe had 3-4 somewhat crudely drawn black hooded figures, almost looked like they were drawn by children. i thought maybe they were called "om", perhaps "(something)-os". it was the weirdest, craziest sound ive heard - booming electronic white noise with a lot of bass & all - could barely single out a sound. i remember you saying youve seen them live & that they were either the loudest, or the weirdest

do you remember that shit... need the link to that song

Sounds like Sunn O))), if I had to wager a guess.

• Like 1

dead-puerto-rican-ge_600x0w.jpg

As hard as it may be to believe, this guy is taking a ride on that freeway in the sky. Recently gunned down in his Puerto Rico native, 22-year-old David Morales Colón benefits of a very unusual wake on his Honda CBR600 F4 Repsol edition. Wearing casual clothing and sun glasses, the embalmed dead man looks like he’s worming up for a ride on his bike.

The same funeral home that made this happen is also responsible for another young shooting victim that was displayed standing up during the wake a couple of years back.

I thought the 'saggy pants' trend came from US prisons not letting inmates have belts?

nope.

thats the real reason. it became a thing of the hood because obviously prisoners couldnt come back on the outside and admit that to their family. so their little brothers mistook it for "being hard" like you were in prison. the trend like all others was misunderstood across the board and all "gangsters" did that then finally, to the wiggers, where all trends go to die.

do you know where "giving someone the middle finger" came from? i do. it's from the 100 years war.

nope.

thats the real reason. it became a thing of the hood because obviously prisoners couldnt come back on the outside and admit that to their family. so their little brothers mistook it for "being hard" like you were in prison. the trend like all others was misunderstood across the board and all "gangsters" did that then finally, to the wiggers, where all trends go to die.

do you know where "giving someone the middle finger" came from? i do. it's from the 100 years war.

A DOSE OF REALITY 'SAGGIN PANTS"