The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

glad i clicked on that one, though. still.. too much of that shit will chip away at your soul

gotta disagree with the general notion that rips doesnt "speak". its just in code; his expressions are embedded within the contents of his links, by a combination of title/audio/visual in accordance to relevancy. i think i know what hes trying to say probably about 85-90% of the time

shai - give or take about a year ago, you posted a youtube link to this band... the cover/image was simply done - white background, & it maybe had 3-4 somewhat crudely drawn black hooded figures, almost looked like they were drawn by children. i thought maybe they were called "om", perhaps "(something)-os". it was the weirdest, craziest sound ive heard - booming electronic white noise with a lot of bass & all - could barely single out a sound. i remember you saying youve seen them live & that they were either the loudest, or the weirdest

do you remember that shit... need the link to that song

tumblr_mas35q6Tai1r8xipxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_maxtj6sTWV1r0c1kwo1_500.jpg

snakes-nose_2349913k.jpg

surfing-dolphins_2349935k.jpg

tumblr_m9zz5qoqL51qjtnfio1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6vdshFUI61rphtnfo1_500.jpg

Sending a child through the post, 1900

“After parcel post service was introduced, at least two children were sent by the service. With stamps attached to their clothing, the children rode with railway and city carriers to their destination. The Postmaster General quickly issued a regulation forbidding the sending of children in the mail after hearing of those examples.”

Considering I've actually sat and browsed the site when bored, though, I'm guessing the status of my soul is firmly in question.

probably will recognize you in purgatory

would be cooler without the beer ad, but still - wiener dog race~ :cool:

i see you lurking bro

tumblr_mbqmy1E0v91rsfgo7o1_500.jpg

Gas War Resistant Pram

(England, Hextable, 1938)

“A resident of Hextable in Kent, invented a gas proof pram in which a baby could be kept safe during an air raid. The pram has an air-tight lid provided with a window and with a gas mask filter. A rubber bulb at the rear is squeezed at intervals forcing the stale air out and replacing it with fresh air drawn in through the filter”

Avengers-3D.gif

tumblr_m913wigvP01rtigpbo2_500.jpg

A 2500 year old mummy that had some amazing tattoos.

tumblr_mbg4tisvkT1r37tz2o1_500.jpg

misterrogersgivesthefin.jpg

halloweenfacepicoftheda.jpg

cool-animated-gifs_2.gif

183926_522001231161443_1402451028_n.jpg

sorry, but (i feel like it got buried)

shai - give or take about a year ago, you posted a youtube link to this band... the cover/image was simply done - white background, & it maybe had 3-4 somewhat crudely drawn black hooded figures, almost looked like they were drawn by children. i thought maybe they were called "om", perhaps "(something)-os". it was the weirdest, craziest sound ive heard - booming electronic white noise with a lot of bass & all - could barely single out a sound. i remember you saying youve seen them live & that they were either the loudest, or the weirdest

do you remember that shit... need the link to that song

/

tumblr_mcd7nz4coP1rgbm67o1_500.jpg

In 1925 Ruth Snyder a housewife from Queens New York decided to have her husband killed by his would-be replacement her boyfriend, Henry Judd Gray, a corset salesman. Together the pair planned her husband’s, Albert’s death, but not before Ruth talked her husband into signing a life insurance policy that would pay off extra if he were attacked and died by an act of violence. Ruth and Henry, neither of whom were exactly well read, tried various methods of disposing of poor Albert, but finally gave up when he began to become difficult to handle. The couple garroted Albert and when they failed to kill him quickly enough they stuffed rags soaked in chloroform up his nose. After Albert died in agonizing death, the couple tried to make the place seem as if it had been broken into, but the cops didn’t buy it. Cornered, the pair told on one another and both received the death penalty. Ruth Snyder was among few women to have ever been put on the death by electrocution, a far more merciful death than Albert Snyder experienced.

Tom Howard, the man who got the famous photograph of her execution posed as a writer, arrived early in Sing Sing Prison and took up a vantage position. A miniature camera was strapped to his left ankle, the shutter release button was concealed within his jacket. As Snyder’s body shook from the jolt, Howard hoisted his pant leg and secretly snapped with a one-use camera.

potd-shark_2377597k.jpg

potd-human-bike_2377638k.jpg

tumblr_mcbui5ShY91qdnibfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m781fhezkq1r78fico1_500.jpg

wtf-photos-videos-snuffed-out4.gif

tumblr_ma0gmhKv7I1qg9jbqo1_500.gif

tumblr_m97ot8w2rd1r8sefzo1_500.gif