The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

random you posted that while i was sitting here finishing up the reanimator audiobook. thats like, meant to be bro. the story was good. he paints a good picture in all of his stories... couldnt read lord of the rings when i was younger because it was so fucking boring - dude spending years describing a forest. this is definitely better. the lurking fear & the colour out of space was good too. i guess his stories are usually about about misunderstood occultism, otherworldly phenomenons, etc. i think my favs are the call of cthulhu & the colour out of space

fuck man, i used to love reading e allen poe when i was younger, taking forever to decipher ye olde english & shit

injury, you play SC a lot? ill ask my friend if hes still into it (which i kind of doubt because hes stopped talking about it for a min now). he was top dogg diamond league & dudes would recognize his SN & dickride him haha

injury, you play SC a lot? ill ask my friend if hes still into it (which i kind of doubt because hes stopped talking about it for a min now). he was top dogg diamond league & dudes would recognize his SN & dickride him haha

thats nuts! my brother is like that, semi respectable. i suck at standard sc and usually just fuck around in 1 of a few custom games. it's kinda fun.

GTA5 is the next purchase though.

Located at the center of the world (equatorial line), South America is among the most bio-diverse continent on earth – it’s believed that approximately 50% of the worlds animal species live in the rain forest and some of them are still undiscovered as yet. With so many species living on this continent there is bound to be a few that turn your stomach. Introducing the most disgusting creature ever…

Weird-Chandiru.jpg

Sometimes a nude bather, or one wearing loose clothing, can have a candiru enter one of his or her bodily orifices — vagina, rectum or penis. If the creature gets into the urinary tract, the fish’s opercle spines require surgical removal. If not removed, deadly infection results. It is thought the fish tings human urea is water expelled from gills. This is a very, very good reason never to pee in the ocean and it even makes Speedo’s on men start looking viable to me. Some sources say women are more likely to be candiru victims because the vagina is a larger, easier to enter orifice. I’ll proceed on the side of caution in the ocean!