The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Search function came up empty handed. So heres an idea of mine thats been lurking the brain for some time now.

And since everyones complaining(myself included) that the oontz has grown tired i reckon it's high time for something a nurga can count on for general amusement. We all(most/some) have a fucking facebook. And where this might be a pain, i think some of my more ignant family members/friends are so utterly ridiculous i'm going to take the time to toss up some screen cap edits whenever i see fit. you know the drill. post em if you got em. i know a lot of yall do. so dont be lazy.

ps.*symbols/mercer/shai or whoever. please disregard/delete if old news is old.

the starry: because there are too many assholes/4chan lurkers/hackers around here we cannot have this awesome amazing thread i was hella close to starting two minutes ago. this is just why we cannot have nice things. NONSENSE.

Strolling down the street with my sister and dog today I saw a crowd of maybe 20 screaming girls surrounding a black SUV with tinted windows. Naturally, I wanted to see who they were screaming about.

It was Justin Bieber. I was relatively close to the crowd, and their frantic energy started to scare my dog, me too a bit. So I picked her up.

I eavesdropped on a young black girl on the phone after the SUV rolled away:

"I just met Justin Bieber! I told him 'I love you Justin Bieber' and he told me 'I love you too, boo."