The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well here is just a random rant: I get the magazine Juxtapoz and I just got the most recent issue in the mail and its all fucked up and wet and shit and has like dirt in it. What the fuck is that all about. I pay for a subscription to get the limited covers and so i dont need to go out and get a copy, but this is the second time in a row that my copy has been shitty.....

snamdfenceku8s.JPG.37bf92d369c613c8613eb3b3c631d48c.JPG

Don't tell me your age; you'd probably lie anyway-but the Hershey Man will know!

YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH

This is pretty neat.

DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!

It takes less than a minute .

Work this out as you read .

Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!

This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1759 .

If you haven't, add 1758.

6.. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number

The first digit of this was your original number

(i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).

The next two numbers are

YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)

THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2009) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS.

Chocolate

Calculator.

my nonsense for the day...

so @ 6am this mornin i went over to my friend Jeremys house to drink some brewski's after work with him.. he was telling me all about his lady and how they are just not working out. we only got on that topic because she added me on facebook and never wrote me anything, just to be nosey i guess. I ended up writing her yesterday saying.. "do we know each other?".. no answer yet. well apparently she wont add him on there, idky. shes a secretive person i guess... so we thought of a plan... this is what i decided to write.. on her "wall" for the world to see.. and i cannot wait for her to see it...

Christi Walker ooo i know where i know you from! Im at your bf's appt. right now #611 and its 7:55 in the morning :) ...

2 hours ago · Comment · Like · See Wall-to-Wall

this is gunna be great when she comes home today. i also let him spray my purfume all over him. just tryin to be a good friend and get things rollin in his life.. now im gunna go lol myself to the shower and start my lovely day (: