The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Disadvantages of supplement

I would just go around like a banner saying I have my phone there in like I would be like bragging about it I was thrown around in casual conversation like soon as people just don't need to knows it's the same things like you're not going to be go around be like hey I’m gay pay I'm Byron lesbian mature just sometimes it’s not really relevant arm but if it's like a good friend are family member or something like that I'm then you shouldn't be afraid I mean it's just particulate matter I think it’s anything to be ashamed that and you know if they don't like you anymore because it that's their problems not really your problem and you'll find out really quick to your real friends are and the real people in your life to support you and if they don't you know there are plenty of other people to well I like other people bipolar and any other metals say we having to the fact I think.

For more information, visit this site >>>>>>>

13504358082613_f.jpg

1328474713393_f.jpg

1315613122833_f.jpg

13815949434289_f.jpg

13823175717751_f.jpg

14068571129357_f.jpg

13967436648463_f.jpg

Does anyone remember a while back , there was a posting of a bunch of ridiculous incident reports where a coworker was clowing on another coworker really hard. like they were changing the desktop to their computer, moving things in their office, changing photos out of the frame on their desk and all this ridiculous shit. ....

im pretty sure the reports were posted in here,,,

any help would be amazing and hella interw4ebs fame will be propped

Does anyone remember a while back , there was a posting of a bunch of ridiculous incident reports where a coworker was clowing on another coworker really hard. like they were changing the desktop to their computer, moving things in their office, changing photos out of the frame on their desk and all this ridiculous shit. ....

im pretty sure the reports were posted in here,,,

any help would be amazing and hella interw4ebs fame will be propped

guys name is David Thorne

has a site full of his stuff

here ya go:

http://www.27bslash6.com/index.html

he still updates it. rarely

he makes books now. i guess thats where the $ is