The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

B&H coming with the Batman: Year One page, too. I forgot to mention that on my nerdlist a couple pages back, but that's also by Frank Miller and also great.

My girl has a really nice ass but since this is the nonsense thread, I'm going to commit nonsense by telling you that and not posting it.

mi8rr.jpg

yo.. if you died in front of the computer tonight & ch.0 was still logged in somehow, would you want someone making a single post with something along the lines of, "hey guys, this user is dead. thanks for the laughs they apparently had"?

thats fuuucked up. personally, idk.. if i read a post like that, not even sure id believe it

would you? fuckin would youu?

RIP to all the people who we never got closure from, who we dont even know irl

the real romero died in a house fire 2 years ago. im just some random homeless guy who's been logging on to his account via the public library where he never logged out and they never cleared their cookies.

completely disregard the fact that the login issues would make this scenario impossible, the library i frequent defies the laws of internet physics.