The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^^^^^^^^^^LOLZ

------------------------------------------------

But back to the point I was trying to make...

My girlfriend is cute and smart and she's an anime faggot like me

The other night she and I were cuddling in bed and she started humping me and whispering "oniichan oniichan" and that turned me the fuck on, so I called her "oneechan" and then she stopped and looked at me and I said "what is it" to which she replied "I always wanted a twin brother so we could fuck all the time" (she's an only child and all I have is a younger brother), so all night long we were humping and calling each other oniichan and oneechan and I came in my underwear and we were pretending we were brother and sister trying to sexually please each other without having sex and it was fucking hot.[/color][/b]

tumblr_lwg6hkGetW1qzjix8.gif

www.maps.google.com

Недостроенный пионерский лагерь, Денисовский район, Костанайская область, Казахстан

iuG3JrdMleUiu.jpg

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&ie=UTF-8&q=Panfilov++Bishkek&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Panfilov&hnear=0x389eb7dc91b3c881:0x492ebaf57cdee27d,Bishkek,+Kyrgyzstan&cid=0,0,13125135462384437038&ei=oN1oUKvPLeSP0QHV44CgCg&ved=0CIYBEPwSMAM

• Like 1