The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I would have started a thread but this site fucking sucks an won't let me. you alleged hardcore graffiti writers are full of shit! I've been doing legit street art for years and fuckin new jack graffiti writers think they are tuff and fuckin diss my shit. I hate the online community of graffiti assholes who dont even get what real art is. and just so you fucking know my uncle was a graffiti writer from the 90s so i know my shit ok. and you guys have the nerve to call me a fag the one time i catch you doing it. what if i was actually gay then it would be a hate crime! when i saw one of you assholes going over my shit at the free wall and calling me a stencil fag i woulda beat your ass if i didnt think youd call your rich mommy and get a law suit. but i dont fucking care cuz i have a fucking gallery show comign up and you guys are fucking deadbeat assholes who will get caught once and quit so all you homophobic assholes can go have a blackbook meeting and talk about how tuff you are. youguys fucking sucl

• Like 1

I would have started a thread but this site fucking sucks an won't let me. you alleged hardcore graffiti writers are full of shit! I've been doing legit street art for years and fuckin new jack graffiti writers think they are tuff and fuckin diss my shit. I hate the online community of graffiti assholes who dont even get what real art is. and just so you fucking know my uncle was a graffiti writer from the 90s so i know my shit ok. and you guys have the nerve to call me a fag the one time i catch you doing it. what if i was actually gay then it would be a hate crime! when i saw one of you assholes going over my shit at the free wall and calling me a stencil fag i woulda beat your ass if i didnt think youd call your rich mommy and get a law suit. but i dont fucking care cuz i have a fucking gallery show comign up and you guys are fucking deadbeat assholes who will get caught once and quit so all you homophobic assholes can go have a blackbook meeting and talk about how tuff you are. youguys fucking sucl

Whatever, fag.

for the record i stencil and use spray paint and do shit that any graffiti writer can do i just dont hide behind one name cuz i dont see the point. and second of all you gusy are the fags if youre gonna fagbash and futurama was a good show its the only sense youve made all ngiht. if you must know, i write obey giant and have my own clothing line in stores worldwide. you probably seen my wheatpastes and andre the giant has a posse stickers all over. while im out here kinging shit, youre shitting there being all ethug and shit.