Okay who is fucking with my account?

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Ill tell you who did it though Ctrl+alt+del. His computer skills have been improving as of late...he is up to atleast if not more than 30 words per minute on Mavis Becon . He is a sleeping giant! Like North Korea!

your the man for quoting mavis beacon.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I knew people would think I'm accusing Dhabz even though I clearly stated that was not my intent. All I said was that the comments pointed in his direction, and that most probably it was someone trying to frame cause I know he wouldn't do that without Dee's permission.

Criminy Jicket! Not again! Now I'm worrying about my old ass password I've had forever.

What about the logs? There should be IP addresses in the servers logs I'd imagine.

I think 12oz needs some spring clean up. There are some unsavory elements about.

"maybe because it was all so simple then..."

wasent me dawg... heh, wish i could help... is it possable that we are dealing with some hacker bitch that is way to advanced for us 12ozers to catch...?

dont think so...

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I knew people would think I'm accusing Dhabz even though I clearly stated that was not my intent. All I said was that the comments pointed in his direction, and that most probably it was someone trying to frame cause I know he wouldn't do that without Dee's permission.

I second this .. I hope no one thought I was accusing Dirty of doing this. I echo everything Mamerro said.

casek: after a moderate attempt, my passwd was not cracked by a brute forcer, but i used a pretty limited dictionary and my password isnt something that wold be easily found in one.

any of you dudes play uplink and/or kick it at cyberarmys zebulun?

some ass is trying to frame dirty! i know dirty would never never do such gay things like this. he's a dope person, even if he hated someone he wouldent do that.

anyway... whoever did it pretty much has is gay and have no life.

Originally posted by DEE38

im so fucking sexy...no way anyones hotter than mwah!!

yeah, please believe asshole!

Well good luck whoever you are, there's too many people that know what kind of person I am. And I promise that if you keep fucking around you're gonna get caught. It's statistically impossible to keep doing something and not fuck up somewhere.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Ill tell you who did it though Ctrl+alt+del. His computer skills have been improving as of late...he is up to atleast if not more than 30 words per minute on Mavis Becon. He is a sleeping giant! Like North Korea!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT. i used that program on my first computer!!

packard bell windows 3.1 motherfucks!

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Well good luck whoever you are, there's too many people that know what kind of person I am. And I promise that if you keep fucking around you're gonna get caught. It's statistically impossible to keep doing something and not fuck up somewhere.

dhabz, you got mad back on 12oz.

you know, sometimes i think hacking/cracking can be funy, but not when you mess with someones personal life. i think it's more funny and of use to hack some republican webvertisement and drop pron on the site.

Archived