Okay who is fucking with my account?

DEE38

ooooo man dee. this is bullshit.

yea i saw that happening yesterday. but this person was all over the boards saying "dirty habit is so fuckin cute...dirty habit this....dirty habit is hot...." etc. and i thought it might have been dirty under your name since you guys were close friends i thought you might have given your password up to him.

but i dont think it would be dirty at all. i just threw his name out there because he was mentioned so many times.

lemme find some quotes.

::hugs dee::

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i submit a challenge to the people here who want to figure out how easy it might be to crack a password.... i might do this later on, get a brute force cracker, and try to crack YOUR OWN password.

edit:

DO NOT attempt to crack someone else's password. that is bullshit.

maybe a tech savvy mod should try it with his account and we could possibly get security upped on 12oz???

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Yeah, I thought about the prank angle too, Dee giving him the password for kicks.

Which would mean both are laughing at us right now...

Glik0, hacking into peoples accounts, whether it's for obtaining personal info or making poo poo jokes, is unacceptable, period.

Kilo, just how fucking ill is that movie?

Originally posted by Devilush

ooooo man dee. this is bullshit.

yea i saw that happening yesterday. but this person was all over the boards saying "dirty habit is so fuckin cute...dirty habit this....dirty habit is hot...." etc. and i thought it might have been dirty under your name since you guys were close friends i thought you might have given your password up to him.

but i dont think it would be dirty at all. i just threw his name out there because he was mentioned so many times.

lemme find some quotes.

::hugs dee::

hey! you never answered my calls this past weekend. i only called twice and gave up after the phone was never answered.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

It's possible... if the person did it once with a supposedly hard-to-guess password, can't see why he couldn't do the same again. But this is a huge assumption, we should ask Devilush what she meant by the comment (if it in fact was her).

here ya go, the quotes that i found:

Originally posted by DEE38

I love to touch myself in the morning with warm lotion, then fuck myself with a carrot!.. oh yea baby

what wakes you up thread

this was all in the hometown hotties thread

im so fucking sexy...no way anyones hotter than mwah!!

I seen devilush,.....she aight.:confused:

^^dirty habit?

Originally posted by casekonly

hey! you never answered my calls this past weekend. i only called twice and gave up after the phone was never answered.

thats because i dont have my phone silly! its in my sisters car. so whats up? write me. now. now now. :)

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

So in this case you're saying that someone is still using Devilush's account even after that fiasco like a week ago? Along with DEE's as well? Whoever it is, they're a fucking weirdo.

hell no. no one is using my account again. i've changed the passwords every week now.

thats because i dont have my phone silly! its in my sisters car. so whats up? write me. now. now now. :)

ok, i'm about to email you after i step outside and smoke...

in reply to theo....the cracking of passwords isn't easy. only about 1% probably comprehend what goes into it. maybe 1%. look at it this way, i obviously don't have to say anything about it, someone on here is obviously ganking passwords already. i'm considering doing what dee said and changing mine every week or every few days....not that that would help if someone is brute forcing it...

can we get ssl encryption or something going on in here?

you guys are looking into this too far, its some teenage punk kid...i bet you anything his just doing it cause he can, and some of you posting in these threads like theres no tommorow, showing a bit too much concern arent helpin the situation either, your only galmourizing it for him/her.

and yeah that link that was posted, you have to already have quite a bit of knowldege to use that program..

^well in my case though, not only this person got my 12oz password, but he/she looked at my personal email accounts.

its just not right to fuck around like this even if it is a 12oz account. but there are some assholes out there that like this shit for shits and giggles.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

Just go ahead and promote the knowledge of password cracking to everyone on 12oz, especially at a time like this.

hahahahah...he makes it sound like such a big deal "especially at a time like this":lol:

Originally posted by fatbastard

you guys are looking into this too far, its some teenage punk kid...i bet you anything his just doing it cause he can, and some of you posting in these threads like theres no tommorow, showing a bit too much concern arent helpin the situation either, your only galmourizing it for him/her.

and yeah that link that was posted, you have to already have quite a bit of knowldege to use that program..

very true. the glamourization is why people do that shit. same with graffiti if it's easier for people to grasp by saying it that way.

as for brute force cracking programs: yes, you do have to have quite a bit of knowledge to use them, but we don't need any teenagers with alot of time on their hands learning, do we? that's what i thought about and why i asked theo to edit that link out of the quote from me.

^well in my case though, not only this person got my 12oz password, but he/she looked at my personal email accounts.

its just not right to fuck around like this even if it is a 12oz account. but there are some assholes out there that like this shit for shits and giggles.

yeah, it would be one thing if it was just a 12oz account and they posted once or twice having fun and then the victim changed their password, but damn, devilush had her privacy totally invaded.

definitely went further than a prank.

are you kidding? its a fucking big deal! he/she has my phone number, celly number, and address, and even my real name!

btw hovie. hi! :)

im guessing we posted at the same time...read my last post..but out of curiosity..how did you know i was hovie?? (if you hadnt read my previous post):confused:

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Read what the person posted under your name last night. Seems fairly clear who it is, but there's always the possibility of framing... I wouldn't expect him to be the kind of person to do that.

I do not know what you're trying to insinuate. Actually I do. That is something that is way beyond my grasp of evil. I wouldn't do anything like that to Tease, let alone Devilush or Dee. Furthermore, I wouldn't know how to. I don't hate you people.

Archived