The DEpreciation of Lindsay Lohan.

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

She looks like a cheesy fake paris hilton. I'm done with her. I was outside a bar smoking a cigarette once, saw her walk in with her "crew." She wasn't that cute a year ago. Straight trailer trash status.

She had wonderful breasts at one point. But Hollywood ruined that.

Originally posted by Jack McCoy+Nov 19 2005, 12:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jack McCoy - Nov 19 2005, 12:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MEROJUANA@Jun 30 2005, 02:22 PM

JESSICA SIMPSON WHITE ASS LOOK BAD AS FUCK IN THAT NEW VIDEO WITH THE OLD COUNTRY NIGGA. I SAW THAT SHIT YESTERDAY AND THE WHITE OWL DRIED TO MY LIP WHILE I WAS TRYIN TO TWIST UP.

MEROOOOOOO

That's Willie Nelson.

cavemen.jpg

[/b]

WILLIE NELSON, BILLY WILSON, JILLY TRAILBUM NIGGA I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SOME COUNTRY SINGIN ASS OLD HERMAN. FUCK HIM AND FUCK YOU.

MERO

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED+Nov 19 2005, 01:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2BLAZZED - Nov 19 2005, 01:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>The Return of the appreciation??

lindsay_lohan_gucci.jpg

They're back??

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-dowmagik@Nov 19 2005, 01:55 PM

i cant see the pic, but im assuming its her boobs. god bless them. welcome back.

my bad

llohan_cleavage.jpg

1) Lohan obviously has fake tits. She looks like skeletor but the breasts make her look a little bit bigger so she doesn't have to deal with coke rumors.

2) "Gretchen" isn't cute without the curly hair.

3) Gummo, what is up with? Why am I watching?

Archived