Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TheoHuxtable

Tribute to Belmont Tunnel, Los Angeles

Originally posted by b0b

That place is infamous, be it in photos, movies or just the stories of gang troubles.

Was it as bad as folks say down there? For the stories I read on the net, it sounded like you 95% likely to get robbed down there.

Anyone got any crazy storied from down there? Like stories with chases ans shootings?

It's not that bad. I've gone alone on a few occassions. But at the same time I prefer going with at least one or two other people. But for the most part it's safe, especially in the daytime when the Latinos are playing soccer there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Belmont in a movie.

Transit the movie is dropping on June 15th. There is a cool scene we shot at Belmont. I'm sorry to hear it's going to be destroyed, luckily I captured it in my movie and it'll be there forever to represent. Nice old school pictures by the way of Belmont. Check out the transit preview at www.customflix.com/205808 or www.transitmovie.com

Peace,

Mozart one

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

damn there is some sick shit there right now.Props to King and Zore just working it.Check out if ya can..

word! they been rocking the southland i got some fliks of them in ptown

with pryer.

been there once was gonna paint their last dec. but got locked up in TJ. its a shame thats its gone....:(

notice how in the background theres that telephone post or sum electrical cable in the near top left corner when u look at the tunnel. just sumthing to point out. its been there for ages!