12 oz gaming suckas...

T.T Boy

o.k, well, podrido and i tried to hook up the hearts online. but that shit didnt work, so weve found something better. yahoo games network. go to yahoo.com sign up, it only takes a second. then post your yahoo mane here so we can play. also, aim adresses would help so we could talk before hand. i have way too much time on my hands.

me. aim bfresh764

yahoo timsnotrod

podrido... yahoo podrido66

hit it up suckas.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yes it is fun u see the thing with the aim hearts thing is u have to be in the same state to play... so uh yeah leave your aim and your yahoo account name so we can hook up they got mad shit even hearts pool, and other crap i cant remember.

aim:dontlookatme97

yahoo http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//tongue.gif'>odrido66 thats supposed to be a p not a tounge face.

[This message has been edited by podrido (edited 09-19-2001).]

Originally posted by T.T Boy:

hey miz you toy bitch, next time im in denver well hook up and ill punch you in the head.

..assuming you could get that close...remember your on my block you wont leave standing....what do you know about denver fool....west 5th rollin ibz

Originally posted by miz303:

....go to the bar and get some.........drinkn beer.....and smokin blunts and i still dont need a computer to pick up on women........how toy

hahhaha....miz, i doubt you even have pubic hair yet....shut up about beer and ladies....yeah, sorry about the online hearts thing, it completly didnt work....oh well....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Archived