fire estingwisher tags,

railspike

yeah i know i spelled fire estingusiher wrong , anyway i racked one the other day and wanna fill it up with paint. never done it before, any tips?

i assume you just empty the shit out, fill it up with paint ,and then pressureize it again, where or how do you pressurize it. hit me back and ill post fliks when all said and done. thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

RailSpike...Your quote fits you perfect...YOU ARE A HERB for stealing a fire EXTINGUISHER and then come on a webpage to ask people how to do what you wanna do with it!!! Come on man get with the program...know what your doing before you act. Next thing your going to come on here and say "hey guys I just stole some cans of spray paint and I want to write my name on the wall...anyone have some advice how to do it?" You must be young too!!!

Originally posted by GnomeToys

U SUK SEW HARRDT U SHEWD SHOV THA ESTINWISHER N UR ANIS AND PRESUREYES IT LIEK THEAT

oh my god look at this dudes spelling!!!!!

:rolleyes:

hey epmdfan, fuck you. you are a mark. i didnt know how to pressurize the dam thing big deal? i thought i could get some friendly advice from some people on here, but it just seems people like you are just too fucking cool.

"know what i do before i act"?? fool are you my daddy? , fuck you.

if this is some kinda personal beef? just email me and we can spare others.

and to bonus thanks for the advice. i appreciate it thanks.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...I'm a mark...LOL your too funny. I know your too tough for me over the computer. And no it's not personal beef, I don't know nor care who the hell you are or what you write or where your even from for that matter!!!

Why would you even want to do this? Cant you just use things that have pressure? ............. um .................... like

spray paint!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Even dumber than what this guys asked is all

of your replies trying to sound 'in the know'.

The few posts above mine are the perfect

example of a couple of dumbshits talking

about something they have no idea about,

making fun of something, realizing they're

just making fun of themselves and then

trying to play it off like they were serious as

soon as they remember they're in public.

Type of people lining their own shit...

Archived