Heartbreakers

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by fatalist

your an ASSHOLE

OR MAYBE I HAVE THIS THING WHERE I MUST HAVE THE APPROVAL OF WHATEVER GIRL I’M CHECKING, SO I GO ALL OUT. THEN WHEN SHE ANNOYS ME, I’M OUT THE DOOR. SEE, I AM A NICE GUY, SO IT’S NOT LIKE I’M ACTING/LYING TO THE BROAD.

DUDE DONT HURT HER FEELINGS..IF SHES BORING JUST FUCKIN BOUNCE...THERE'S GOING TO BE A GUY FOR HER...WHY ARE U WASTING YOUR TIME....AND WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO HURT HER...DONT FUCK HER DUDE...THAT SHIT IS JUST WRONG

DO WHAT YOU DO...KARMA IS A BITCH;)

I will probably stand alone on this, but if I don't know a girl well, or even for that matter i can't stand I wouldn't even have sex with her. I feel that's just lowering myself. I don't really care either. I'm not trying to collect "cool" points buy fucking as many girls as I can. I've been done wrong by girls too, but why take it out on every other. Not all girls are the same. whatever. end rant

Fuck! I’ll take it down now, it was just for those dudes who just posted. Reeeelax. And I promise I’ll take your advice into account. If I take her virginity, she’ll be harassing me forever, and I won’t be able to handle that.

"I’m also sure I could take her virginity in due time (if not tomorrow). Well, I know that it’s likely I won’t be seeing her after tomorrow and she’ll be devastated."

You sure know how to flatter yourself. It's not fun to tell stories that haven't actually happened.

Confidence is important, fuck y’all. Why you trying to dismantle me? And yes, I’m confident that I could have sexual intercourse with her in due time, but I won’t, because it wouldn’t be cool.

The point of this thread is to explore why people break other people’s hearts. Fuck Y’all, don’t tell me you never have.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

I'm not trying to collect "cool" points buy fucking as many girls as I can. I've been done wrong by girls too, but why take it out on every other. Not all girls are the same. whatever. end rant

buy = to purchase something.

by is what you were looking for.

:lol:

Originally posted by Weapon X

The point of this thread is to explore why people break other people’s hearts.

my whole thing has been that I'll be somewhat interested in a girl, most likely physically... and she won't satisfy what im looking for besides being something that im physically attracted to, which leads to me chasing the girl until i get her, losing respect for her in some fucked up way because i got what i wanted, and then losing interest.

i need a chick that's out of my league for me to want to stay or some shit... haha. either that or she has to come equipped with a super cool personality, and some bomb ass poohsay with dick sucking skills that are hard to come by.

...:lol:

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

my whole thing has been that I'll be somewhat interested in a girl, most likely physically... and she won't satisfy what im looking for besides being something that im physically attracted to, which leads to me chasing the girl until i get her, losing respect for her in some fucked up way because i got what i wanted, and then losing interest.

Tease, I agree with you wholly there. Finally, another serious response to this thread. I give one flippin’ example (maybe a bad example, but still), and I get crucified.

That’s what happens to me, too, man. I’ve been with some really hot girls, but if she’s really clingy, or high maintenance or what have you, I get fed up. Hell, it’s surprising how one can’t hold a decent conversation with some people for the life of them.

I’m sorry I got into so much detail with this one example. Slave_o put it really well, and so did you, tease. You guys get points, and I get nahting.

Anyway, so you’re attracted to someone, you shower them with compliments and tell them just how much you like them. A week later, you can’t stand this person. What do you do? There is no right way to break a heart.

another big problem i run into is girls that are intimidated by me...

i dont know why either, as you guys know im a goofy funny mother fucker... i hardly take anything seriously, i mean i know when to be serious, and i have my moments, but most of the time im just a laid back easy going kinda guy... and yet these girls act as if they fuck up once or be themselves that i'm not going to like them at all... which is not the case by any means... in fact i get irritated because they are being so reserved and not themselves that its annoying...

the fuck is wrong with the women near me. :mad:

Confidence is important, fuck y’all. Why you trying to dismantle me? And yes, I’m confident that I could have sexual intercourse with her in due time, but I won’t, because it wouldn’t be cool.

The point of this thread is to explore why people break other people’s hearts. Fuck Y’all, don’t tell me you never have.

Didn't you just say you can get her in bed tomorrow and it would be funny to picture girls crying over you? Now it's not cool? You don't sound too confident to me.

Sure, I may have dissapointed a guy or two, but I don't brag about it, and claim it's part of my personality. I never try to intentionally use or hurt people for no reason, and I don't respect people that do.

Being picky and not knowing what you want is one thing. Laughing at some barely legal girl crying over you is another. The only way you can break someone's heart is if they even cared in the first place. I'm "trying to dismantle" you because you're probably not even 30-years-old, but you think you have women all figured out by throwing them a compliment or two. Get real.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

Being picky and not knowing what you want is one thing. Laughing at some barely legal girl crying over you is another. The only way you can break someone's heart is if they even cared in the first place. I'm "trying to dismantle" you because you're probably not even 30-years-old, but you think you have women all figured out by throwing them a compliment or two. Get real.

Honestly, you need to get a sense of humour. I thought it was understood that 80% of the things I say is sarcastic – on this board and in real life.

I’m not a sexual predator that’s on the prowl for innocent girls, believe it or not. You don’t have to be all hoity toity with your bad self to me. I can bet you’ve got at least some loose morals, just as much as the next person.

I never said I have women figured out, either. If I did, I would be a much happier person. The deal is that I don’t even care to have women figured out, really. I’m just saying that I have had instances in my life where I have had to break a girl’s heart, whether I liked it or not. In most instances I don’t, but there will be times when someone will annoy me so much that I will hurt them. I know it’s wrong. So what if I try to add a touch of humour to the subject? I apologize if it comes off like I’m bragging. I don’t think I am (I am very aware that I have nothing to brag about except maybe my ball skills ;) ), but if that’s the case, I know it’s wrong and I don’t wanna be that much of an asshole or appear to be a loser or anything.

Originally posted by slave_one

i'm gonna dub you 'asshole heartbreaker' from now on.;)

Slave, you can dub me anything you want. The slightest bit of attention from you is always a great pleasure.

Word to the upfrontedness, Iquit. Some people need to have things dumbed down and repeated to them several times to have any effect, though.

Honestly, you need to get a sense of humour. I thought it was understood that 80% of the things I say is sarcastic – on this board and in real life.

But I don't know you in real life. Can you point out the sarcasm in this thread? Because I didn't catch it.

I said you think you have women figured out because you sure make a lot of assumptions about them such as "if I take her virginity, she'll harrass me", "I knew how to sweet talk her", "I could have sexual intercourse with her", "she'll be devastaded", "she thinks she found Mr. Wonderful" etc, etc.

As far as loose morals, I don't get involved with people that I don't like or annoy me. Therefore, I eliminate the possibilty of getting anyone's hopes up. I don't hurt other people. I'm much more of a self-destructive type.

Iquit. Some people need to have things dumbed down and repeated to them several times to have any effect, though.

truth, but at least if you say it once up front, you don't feel so guilty when they're crying later.

"bitch, i told you you were welcome to spend the night IF you let me peepee on your face. oh, you thought i was joking? i see. please leave now."

Well, I may not know women, but I know a little about this one. I try not to assume, but some things are very easy to pick up on. And you’re right about the whole not dealing with someone who’s annoying. It has taken me a long time to realize that I don’t like someone, sometimes. Also, I have a hard time dealing with a problem face to face, so I either do something to offend the girl, or I just completely avoid her. Admittedly, neither approach is very tactful. I remember when a girl thought that I was cool enough for her to do something real bad to me. Things don’t always appear as they are, because I was devastated.

Originally posted by iquit

"bitch, i told you you were welcome to spend the night IF you let me peepee on your face. oh, you thought i was joking? i see. please leave now."

LOL! Now that doesn’t need to be dumbed down!

Anyway, I want to apologize to you, Weapon X for being so harsh. I get overly argumentative and stubborn which are not good qualities for an aggressive crazy person to have.

I want to teach you something that I learned from a rich Jewish guy (who learned this from one of his shrink friends). Think of someone that you don't like, you think is annoying, or you actually hate. Now think about what you don't like about them. Let's use me as an example. I thought you were annoying because you were mean, you have a hard time finding someone you really like, and you hurt people in the process. According to this shrink, the reason I did not like you is because you are the reflection of me when I dislike myself the most. I thought it was bullshit, but it makes a lot of sense. Not only do I have major guilt issues, I also have dropped people like bombs, and don't really know why.

This also applies to people you admire. They suppose to have qualities you model your life after.

Archived