Heartbreakers

Weapon X

That works to a certain extent, but there are cases when it doesn't work.

If I were to say I used to hate bobby johnson because he stole my lunch money in 7th grade, I don't hate him because I hate my own lunch stealing tendencies. In fact, the opposite is true, I probably hate him because I hate the reason that I couldn't beat his ass and take my lunch money back.

And now back to the battle of the sexes.

I personally think that it's wrong to manipulate someone into having sex with you by pretending to be something you're not or pertending to feel a certain way. But I know I've done it, and I'm pretty sure I've had it done to me. I've unintentionally given women the impression that I wanted a relationship when nothing could be further from the truth, and women have given the same impression to me under similar circumstances. Anyway, the entire thing was explained to me a few days ago and so I am going to spread my new found knowledge to the 12oz community. Men use love for sex while women use sex for love. Thats all there is to it, its the way of the world I guess. And you women can't tell me that 99 percent of the time when a guy is showering you with compliments and sweet nothings you don't know off the bat what he wants. Most of the time you give it to him because you think you can convince him afterwords that you're worth more than that. And if this is what you're doing than you sort of bring it on yourself. If you don't realize this let me make it clear. A GUY THAT MEETS YOU AND TELLS YOU RIGHT OFF HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE AND HOW MUCH HE LIKES YOU WANTS TO GET YOUR PANTIES STUCK IN HIS CEILING FAN. If he's the other 1 percent he won't mind waiting a while before you give it up. That's all there is to it, listen or pay the price.

Milton

Slowing the game down so you can catch up...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i go through girls like kleenex, but i also make a point of stating my intentions...

if all i wanna do is fuck, and maybe hang out a few times, i let them know before shit starts getting too heavy...

breaking a girl's heart makes me sad...

:king:

That is very interesting, and makes a lot of sense. I’m definitely gonna be thinking about that one for a while.

Fuck Y’all, judging by those “negative” qualities you mentioned, I bet you and I would get along real well, if only for a short time (until the knives came out).

I put ‘negative’ in quotes because I think those are actually very good qualities in a person, as long as you’re not too aggressive. I’m all about the closed mindedness. “Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything.” – Alexander Hamilton

Cil/one, I did post up a pic at the bottom of the 1st page, but I took it down because fatalist was ripping at me for it.

some people i know treat women like shit all the time but they have always got girls, they diss them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and its so fukin weird because they keep running back, im starting to think that some women actually enjoy getting scanked because you always see hot girls with absolute nobs and you think to yourself how the fuck does that work...

Originally posted by Weapon X

Fuck! I’ll take it down now, it was just for those dudes who just posted. Reeeelax. And I promise I’ll take your advice into account. If I take her virginity, she’ll be harassing me forever, and I won’t be able to handle that.

thank you sir ;)

Weapon X, I think you should change your heartbreaker ways, especially since your conscious of your actions.

There's nothing wrong with flattery as long as your not promising things you never intend on delivering.

There's a saying that goes: "Whatever you chant whatever you brew sooner or later it all comes back to you."

tis true I seen it first hand.

Hmm.... I'm finding myself in an unintentional heartbreaking. I never broke someones heart before. I told my girlfriend from the beginning that I wanted a temporary but long term relationship because A) Our lives are in two different directions B) I wanted to experience a relationship because I haven't felt anything of the sort in such a long time.

Now we are both hurting.

Oh my what did I get myself into?

But anyways it's not good to break peoples hearts. Don't do it.

Update:

I had decided not to fuck with this girl. I had cancelled our meeting the night before because of the negative outcome of the Leafs/Flyers game, so I figured I just wouldn’t call her no more.

Big mistake it was giving her my home phone number. Girl was calling me large, and leaving messages and shit. So when I got home, I decided to phone her back and say “wuddup”. She tells me that she really wants to see me, she’s going insane, et cetera, et cetera.

I tell her to come over if that’s what it takes to get it out of her system. She comes over and slobs on my knob (not a half bad job, neither). I got to play with her massive mammaries, and then it was done. She took off at around ten pm.

Right now, I’m loafing about the house in my sweatpants, typing on 12oz. She has been calling me non-friggin’-stop. Get this, I answered the phone and she asked me to her prom. I said “PPBBBBBBB – goodbye!” and hung up. The phone is just ringing off the hook. This is my house phone, since I hate cell phones, and never was a fan of the pager, neither.

Fatalist, please don’t tell me this is karma. I was nice to her yesterday, and today I find out that she likes to get attached. THIS IS WHY I PUNK OFF WOMEN SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!!

I have a homie who goes through women like candy and it makes me mad, i had an ugly relationship once, and that was that. this dude though just dosnt stop. i accually thought for a minute that weapon x was him, but he couldnt be. masterbation is good enough for me!

oh, and MurderSluts, i may have some

Originally posted by slave_one

my good man weapon x just needs someone who can match his wits;

someone who's sarcastic and cynical, smart and pretty, someone you can have a good debate with and have great sex afterwards...

you break the hearts of these girls because they are no match for you. you don't do it on purpose, you just get disinterested, real quick.

wow...you know what...I agree with this.

I didn't read any other posts after this one. the add is kicking in hard today.

oh yeah...virgins. seriously...what is the attraction? I like my women edumacated in the arts.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

wow...you know what...I agree with this.

I didn't read any other posts after this one.

right on...

i'm not very experienced when it comes to men, but for some reason, i can relate to them more than i can relate to women.

and it is for this reason, that i don't have many female friends.