Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hermdog

The Annual Sigh Post

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Heads just mad cause he took their style( he will even say that) and developed it and paint more than them (i guess i would be mad to hahahahahahaha) for a fact sigh is closer to 3000!!!

Originally posted by Dennis Norden+Sep 2 2005, 02:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dennis Norden - Sep 2 2005, 02:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-22fillmore@Jan 11 2005, 02:21 AM

babyg8kj.jpg

to me, this is worth about 1,800 freights.

easily

fuck freights.

:hatred:

[/b]

yo man...the dissing sigh and saying he bites grey shit is mad played...that dude is my fucking homeboy, and i can reassure your bitch ass that you wouldnt say that shit to his face if you saw him... yes grey is fresh, and sigh will admit on the grey influence in his style...but i can tell you like this...you arent even 2% of what that nigga is made of....but i can tell you this, that man will choke the ever living shit out of your ass......so look before you leap and watch your step....fuck frieghts???? i say fuck you!!!! PEACE to SIGH and all of DOS........SFR X R ##########

^^^^^To me your clean train is worth about 4 hours to ride before they buff it, and not really worth your time when you decide it is to hot to do your real name. ( not hatin, just sayin ) Cleans are kinda cool, yea I got 2 myself,they are a notch on the belt, but your just holding onto an out dated ideology of the early days. Times changed tho, do the math, do more freights, in general they last longer..........

Viva Freights!

yo grey needs to quit whining. Sighs shit don't look nothin like his anymore. I can see the early influence..but fuck. And my sister called she wants her hair cut back..

ok so lets see some Sigh subways then...

Originally posted by TURBO DOG+Sep 2 2005, 11:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TURBO DOG - Sep 2 2005, 11:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Dennis Norden@Sep 2 2005, 02:26 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-22fillmore@Jan 11 2005, 02:21 AM

babyg8kj.jpg

to me, this is worth about 1,800 freights.

easily

fuck freights.

:hatred:

..you arent even 2% of what that nigga is made of....

[/b]