Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hermdog

The Annual Sigh Post

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

POLL : Around how many Fr8's do u think SIGH has done. A=100 B=200 C=300 D=More

Point blank if you don't like SIGH, your a dumbass to say that in here, you read the fucking title and still decided to come and jerkoff.

You don't need to like bitches to fuck em.

Just 1 fr8 of SIGH will burn the majority of writters that have done over 100.

And the big picture is that SIGH has easily tripled that number of fr8's.

Just my word, he aint the best, but not far from it, but thats not the point.

He is S I G H

I aint no fan, no crew mate, I just regulate on those who hate.

Hate him all you want, im just here to give him props

The much deserved ones.

peqce

Originally posted by TimeHasCome

POLL : Around how many Fr8's do u think SIGH has done. A=100 B=200 C=300 D=More

youre kidding right???????

heres how the poll should look:

A: 500

B: 1000

C: 1500

D: 2000+

yea whoever had that poll with 100, 200 300, 400 or more that is a very big understatement..those are numbers that were getting hit 5 years ago... really now....i cant say for sure, but id be very surprised if sigh has less then 2000 frieghts...he mos def has some of the biggest numbers in this country....not to say he also has done some very high quality cars as well...yall know this

the more i think about it 2000 is im sure an understatement..... i think what i like about sigh best is he still just reps dos and hasnt jumped on a buncha other crews, in a day where everyone is on eachothers crew he stays reppin the same crew as always, i respect that

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

the more i think about it 2000 is im sure an understatement.....

i agree. TimeHasCome, what were you thinking?

You get my point and we're I was coming From.

Thats why there was, D. MORE !!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't trying to underestimate him.

Again, I didn't know and I don't keep count, I just know he is the one that does the most Multi color ones/pieces.....

SIGH is a Frieght KING

And I respect him.

Keep it real, damn He's got more fr8's then forum junkies got posts.

peqce

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

the more i think about it 2000 is im sure an understatement..... i think what i like about sigh best is he still just reps dos and hasnt jumped on a buncha other crews, in a day where everyone is on eachothers crew he stays reppin the same crew as always, i respect that

I have a lot of respect for kids who just push one crew...........good point!

ive said a few critical things about sighs style-source issues in the past, and if i ever meet dude i promise to owe him a beer and an apology...regardless of style crap, hes def one of the most up writers i ever see, and hes always painting a full on burner, rarely ever anyhting less. sorry for hating in the past, ive been converted. this one burns:

http://homepage.mac.com/contextor/.Pictures/Photo%20Album%20Pictures/2004-04-17%2015.35.25%20-0700/Image-F67CD18590BE11D8.jpg'>

sigh is a king.

dope color schemes, clean painter, fresh letters, numbers.....he is one of the funnest writers to see roll by....

cheers for sigh

ok here it is the real deal this fool sucks no real writer cares about him or even herd of this fool .nobody cares how many he does,holw long he paints ..lets get to the facts here, he bit everything he does first felon then geso then grey. geso changed his shit cause he realized how wack it was ,all sigh did for good writers was make them way sicker ,cause they didnt want anything to do with that style anymore.sigh is a discrase and he thinks hes so sick ,,hes a bitch tell him to go to cali and see what happens ,there is no respect there ,big deal he paints with some toys and toys jock him where did he come from he has no real roots look at the people he bites thoes guys are legends with real respect..so fuck all you bitches and pussys you need to snap outa the sigh trance and realize what the fuck is going on...