The Annual Sigh Post

Hermdog

i like freights. there are possibly hundreds of thousands. bnsf has like 35-40 thousand. UP and CSX have tens of thousands as well.

nerd? cuz i give a fuck and know some shit about what im into? foolish. stay away from the lines.

you are the foolish one. stay away from the lines?...im the one who paints all those pieces that you take pictures of! if i stayed away from the lines your photo albums would be empty. do you really want that?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i like freights. there are possibly hundreds of thousands. bnsf has like 35-40 thousand. UP and CSX have tens of thousands as well.

nerd? cuz i give a fuck and know some shit about what im into? foolish. stay away from the lines.

Don't pay attention to this toy. I mean we(you, me, SIGH) risk our fucking FREEDOM painting the things we care about(FREIGHT TRAINS) and to have this DINGALING come on here and babble about incorrect numbers of employees and drop dime on SIGH just means he doesn't know shit, doesn't care, and doesn't paint the lines. Dude is a nobody so we don't have to worry about him.

SUPER BUMP SIGH!

yo homie, dont get it twisted. i risk my freedom on the regular just tryin to eat. I trespass eryday tryin to bench the lines and though the walls i piece arent exactly "hot" ive had to hide from cops before that shit is a scary feelin. we are all in this together whether you bombin, piecein, piecein freight, piecein cleans, pieces on paper, piecein on fine ladayz, piecein on shoes, whatever! its all graffiti and its all good to me. peace. -esince1, THC squad. Dayton, OH

you are the foolish one. stay away from the lines?...im the one who paints all those pieces that you take pictures of! if i stayed away from the lines your photo albums would be empty. do you really want that?

never seen a single one of your panels/tags/streaks. ever.

respect the lines. love them. take care of them.

bump sigh.

2 of these are stolen

2386691388_1158282019_o.jpg

3010996661_cbfe7bf4fe_b.jpg

2945529758_fb3d029f19_b.jpg

for real? youve never seen nothin ive done? fuck this man, i quit. i been puttin in mad work for the better part of 2009 and so far a lot in 2010 and it seems like i havnt even made a dent. i dont get it

Ha, dude...I mean with hundreds or maybe even thousands of panels it's hard not to notice one person. Especially if you've only been putting in work for a year or so. I mean if you started in like 2007 i'd be like "yeah you just don't get up, you suck" cause it takes awhile for these things to get around you know. I don't know i'd give up

• Like 1

damn it's funny how all you people hidden behind screen names come on here and ask or say stupid shit like " oooh such and such is biting such and such.. open up your black books and look at your sketches or what ever you might have and think about who influenced you to do that letter with the arrow or squiggles and stars and extention's. keep hating on dudes that put in real work. gives all of us something to talk about, half you dudes wish you could paint like that.. i know i do. Owie AUB! "influenced"

damn it's funny how all you people hidden behind screen names come on here and ask or say stupid shit like " oooh such and such is biting such and such.. open up your black books and look at your sketches or what ever you might have and think about who influenced you to do that letter with the arrow or squiggles and stars and extention's. keep hating on dudes that put in real work. gives all of us something to talk about, half you dudes wish you could paint like that.. i know i do. Owie AUB! "influenced"

You're missing something, BITING and INFLUENCE are different, completely. Sigh openly admits he bites everything, if folks wanna hate on him for that, they can. I hate seeing sigh's graffiti for this reason among others.

Its funny, if sigh openly admited to snitching (biting is not as bad as snitching, but its bad) would you all still rally around his dick waiting to swallow his cum?

• 2 weeks later...