The Annual Sigh Post

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

As far as freights are concerened...in my eyes SIGH and MBER def. king them....im sure there are others that are up there too... but i know that SIGH has waaaaaay more than 1,800...like MBER told me...when u do 500 or better in a single year for five or six years straight...not to mention all the ones hes done before that....u can stop and just let everyone else play catchup....JASE is up there to with the JE throw ups....but SIGH def. has quality and quantity..and to all the haters on here why the fuck are u on his thread if u are just gonna have negative things to say...get your weight up and catch up.

^^ i agree i mean aside from the whole Grey thing... i think the haters have just gotten sick of seeing it so damn much. its quality shit... its not like CAP doing some half assed throwie a couple thousand times... its good colors and fairly strong outlines. i have a ton of old sigh stuff when i get a chance ill hook some up. sigh still get my bumps!

his new stuff is crazy man.this guys constantly flipping his style.never getting stagnent.

evolving with the times.not to just jock the guy,but he's someone to look up too.he sets trends,he puts great color combos together.people who are getting into trains(seems like more and more kids everyday)need to take notice.evolve style.a rolling stone,gathers no moss.but you look at so called legends no names in general.but alot of old heads stick to their guns so to speak.doing old stagnent outlines.this guys new styles keep moving along.

keep flipping,keep changing.original man.i heard that was the few qualitys you wanted as a writer.being active,and being original.

by the way i was on my way to baltimore and caught a sigh and aest reginal rail layed up on the highway side.pink fills,awesome to see him going for his on transit as well as freights.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...