JESUS FUCKING CHRIST..

Telo

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD.. IF I WALK OUT AND MY GOD DAM MOTHERFUCKING CAR WINDOW IS BROKEN AGAIN IM GOING TO BOMB EVERY GOD DAM HOMELESS PERSON, CRACKHEAD, AND MOTHERFUCKING LOWLIFE THERE IS...

GOOOOOOOO DAAAAAAAMMMMMMITTT!!!!!!

ANOTHER FUCKING WINDOW I HAVE TO PAY TO REPLACE..

MOTHERFUCKING CRACKHEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTHING IN THE GOD DAM MOTHERFUCKING CAR!!!! JUST CRACKED IT AND THREW MY SHIT AROUND!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE CRACKHEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ese

sounds like your gonna have to start keeping the car empty, with the glovebox popped open so they know theres nothing worth taking. that usually helps somewhat.

yeah you would think that but nooooooooooooo...

these fiends just break shit to look around... in the dark they cant see shit but if the window is broken everything seems to be much clearer..

used to live in a neighbourhood like that. you got any cars around with taped up messages yet? you know, shit like "this van has been broken into 4 times in the last year, trust me when I say there is nothing of value inside!"

Originally posted by ese

used to live in a neighbourhood like that. you got any cars around with taped up messages yet? you know, shit like "this van has been broken into 4 times in the last year, trust me when I say there is nothing of value inside!"

hahhahha...

thankyou ese.. you make me feel better..

2 weeks ago i saw a car with paper in all of the 6 windows that said:

"this car has nothing of value in it, that includes no pennies, dimes, quarters or nickels"

to solve this problem you need the following:

-20dollar bill

- bbgun

-car battery

-jumper cables

-red bull

put the 20 on the dash

attatch the jumper cables to the hood of your car and to the car battery

post up on the roof, drink caffine, you'll be there a while

wait for the fuckers to come, and when they brush up against the car they get shocked to shit

shoot them repeatedly with the bbgun.

laugh your ass off, tell us about it

"OOOOOOO.....IT'S ELECTRIC!"

Damn homie... either it's beef or you need to

start keeping your doors unlocked... sounds

stupid but it'll keep your windows in tact.

The note idea sounds good, that or at night

you could just roll down a couple windows

and put garbage bags up like they've already

been hit up. That or find an all-night garage...

even though there's only like 5 still around in

the downtown area....

Guest krie

Soloution: Put your car into a garage at night, or park it in a safer place.

Or...

Move neighbourhoods, away from the crackheads etc.

none of these guys gave you a good solution

your problems are either beef with someone, in which case your fucked, or, you yourself look and act like a little bitch. you have to toughen up and make it known one way or the other that you carry a gun, that you know allot of people, etc... dont sleep so heavy and stay near a window that you can hear your car. put an alarm on your car. PUT AN ALARM

WEll this is how it went down.. I was in a neighborhood about a half mile from my house catching a freewayspot.. i park and walk to the freewayspot to proceed..30 minutes later i come back and shit is fucked up. bashed in.. i was fucking pissed.

Out of the window behind my house I watch these fucking crackheads smoking crack in the park.

i wanna get an air rifle and shoot them in the eyes, I know there is no way they will see me and it will bring me so much pleasure.

still goin.. got about 50 sq feet left.. this car window has set my money situation back quite dramatically so it looks as though i wont be finishing this up till next week sometime.

got some shit that looks like the old stuff so im usin that.. actually, it looks EXACTLY like the old stuff.. just a few minor details that no one else would notice except me.

Archived