strangly amusing

AORAone

wrap

so whenever i go too my moms house, i always pop the bubblewrap sheets. she has tons of it laying around because she gets like 40 packages a week. she always yells at me for this. so she sent me this link. i know its completly retarded. and i realize its a waste of time. but it amused me greatly. and if someones already posted this. oh well. i was laughing my ass off. i continued to do this for about ten minutes. hahahahah. good stuff. enjoy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

wrap

so whenever i go too my moms house, i always pop the bubblewrap sheets. she has tons of it laying around because she gets like 40 packages a week. she always yells at me for this. so she sent me this link. i know its completly retarded. and i realize its a waste of time. but it amused me greatly. and if someones already posted this. oh well. i was laughing my ass off. i continued to do this for about ten minutes. hahahahah. good stuff. enjoy.

I'm trying to figure out what was so "hilarious" about it, and what caused you to "laugh [your] ass off". :confused: You must have a boring sense of humor.

Anyway this doesn't beat the real thing.

well i realize its not funny too you, but the thing is, everytime i go over there i do this, and it really gets on her nerves, all i have to do is pick the bubble wrap up and she gets pissed. its awsome, anybody thats ever seen my mom pissed would know why this whole ordeal is funny. the point of her sending me this si so i dont have to go over to the parents house anymore....i think. cause thats all i do when im there. its just funny that she would send me something liek this. she knew it would amuse the hell outta me. and tease is right, peoples just got too much time on there hands.

i saw this huuuuge bubble wrap, for sensitive industrial equipment when i was really small kid, and i remember i had to use two hands to pop one bubble...the sound was so rewarding, there was even enough for me to lay on and i thought it was the awesomest thing ever...

good times.

Guest Deist
Originally posted by PalestineOne

stay outta of this gook, this is between

me and that guys mom

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by fatbastard

i saw this huuuuge bubble wrap, for sensitive industrial equipment when i was really small kid, and i remember i had to use two hands to pop one bubble...the sound was so rewarding, there was even enough for me to lay on and i thought it was the awesomest thing ever...

good times.

i bet you could make a nice bed out of that stuff