words u hate

timemachine

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-crap- everyone knows you mean shit so just say shit

-wicked- i can take this word in small doses only

-fag(got)- most over used word if there ever was one

-sick- i hear this word way too much on a daily basis

period (people say it at the end of a sentence to make them sound more serious... and the bloody kind)

cute (overused by females)

dillhole (obviously)

like (randomly thrown into otherwise coherent conversation "so like, like i was like at like my friends house...")

Holla

Hello? (you know, when someone is giving you shit for not knowing something you should...)

Fer Shizzle my Nizzle? (didn't like it in the 80's with DasEfex, and I don't like in the 00's with white suburban kids)

Bangin'

Honkey (it's just silly... )

chewy

I know. You do think teeth but we all say it here. The first person I heard say it was a big freight head around here like a year ago. I don't know what girl would ever give him one of those. He's dirty. Like wouldn't touch him with a nine foot pole and you pushin dirty.

couple words

i got a couple words i hate:

Hella- i hate this word so much. first time i heard it i was snowboarding in california, and someone i was talkin to said it. i asked them if they meant " like hell". they just responded "no, hella...".

wicked, but as an adverb, "thats wicked tight" shit like that

gauge- as a verb, as in to stretch ones ear piercing...one of my friends says this and annoys the shit outa me

Re: couple words

Originally posted by shape1369

Hella- i hate this word so much. first time i heard it i was snowboarding in california, and someone i was talkin to said it. i asked them if they meant " like hell". they just responded "no, hella...".

I must admit sometimes I use this without knowing it. From what I understand it came from black slang from the Bay Area; Oakland specifically. It just means "a lot" or "very".

Instead of "that girl is very fine"... "that girl is hella fine"

"he's got a lot of cash" to "he's got hella cash"

When I think about it, I think it came from when people say "helluvalot" or "hell-of-a-lot"... "Yeah, Michael Jackson sure has a helluvalot of talent, even though he's a weirdo"... because if you think about it "hella" essentially means the same thing... "a hell of a lot".

i understood the meaning

theo, i knew the meaning. i know it basically means the same thing as to say " they are fast as hell" but "hella fast". i just hate the way it sounds.

many ppl hate the way a lot of us texans say certain things though. such as "fixin to". im fixin to go to the store... and yall

i dont have an accent, but i do have a dialect.