Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

seeking needs a font

i was on the www.spiewak.com site and i think a couple of their links were to free font sites...i downloaded a shitload but i cant work out how to get my computer to convert damn zipfiles...

'that fonts called violation.. its a very distraut, sad, melancholy sort of font... reminds me of a 16 year old girl sitting in her bedroom on vicadin and vodka, smoking camel lights, listening to smashign pumpkins 'gish' sad cause her and her best friend/bisexual esperimentation friend are having problems and her parents are fighting in the next room over....its a happy sort of font ya know...' - thats beautifully emotive, i thought it was just me who who had wildly detailed conceptions about menial shit like fonts and handwriting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

house industries has some fun fonts and clip art sets. but they're not free. oh well.

seeking, ever use fontographer? you'd like it.

------------------

stonecutters#1

_ -o

-_<,

(*)/'(*)

Guest unknown

if you're still looking for a font, i think i have one that you may like. email me if you're interested. nice picture too... what page are you working on?

try this font its a really weird coinsedence that my friend showed me.

type this using this font

q33 ny using windings

its fucked up

ok, for some of the best graffiti fonts go to http://www.dutchdamage.com

look for 'downloads' on the right hand side of the page then scroll down to pc fonts.

to extract zip you have to have winzip. when downloading the file click on the box that says 'close this box when complete' sp it stays open. then click i agree on the winzip thing, click extract then install the fonts in CWindowsfonts or whatever.

very nice pictures seeking...

:0~

------------------

"PFGK"