Man arrested after 30 years of stealing 4000 pairs of women's panties...

DETO

<span style='color:pink'>Japanese police who arrested a 55-year-old man for stealing women's underwear raided his home to find 4000 pairs of knickers collected over 30 years, police said yesterday.

Local reports said the man from the western Japan city of Hiroshima had confessed to stealing the items.

"I love women's underwear and could not control my desire," he was quoted as saying by the private Fuji television network.

The fetishist's run came to an end when the husband of one of his unsuspecting victims caught him on his balcony allegedly preparing to add to his stash, police said.

Police said they had confiscated the 4,000 pairs of underpants.</span>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Japanese people are into that crazy shit. I read an article about how on crowded trains Japanese men cop a feel when they're up close to women. Either on the ass, titties, pussy, etc...

And they're into that used women's panties stuff too. As well as dominatrix scat, golden showers, "spitting", ass & foot worship -- you name it.

You wouldn't think so firsthand. Japanese people are so polite and serious acting.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

how fucked is japan? i have only met one normal japanese person (who should holla at his dogg), the rest are really high strung, and wierdos. i work with mad japanese guys who are just, straight up wierd.

yeah man same here, most kids i met are not normal

Guest Deist
Originally posted by T.T Boy

how fucked is japan? i have only met one normal japanese person (who should holla at his dogg), the rest are really high strung, and wierdos. i work with mad japanese guys who are just, straight up wierd.