homies -a reason to love america

Mr.LonelyHeart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

who want what?

i started collecting them lil putos last year igot up to about 15 and then my girlfriend went home to philly and fer x-mas she got me every single homiemade(so far)...sets 1,2,and3 all the mijos, and some set of some gay ass dudes called the hip-hop kids, i got like 150 of them lil fuckers, and they all got my back

homies for life holmes

uuughh..

Two days ago mr lonely heart and I approached the homie dispenser on the way out of this grocery mart..we always hold our breath for one we dont have..I put in my two quarters..and out came a bag of puppies..If anyone knows homies they will know about the pit bull homie ..its a pit bull with shades..but now I have a bag of little dogs..I was so happy I shook this little kid and smiled at him when he was approaching the dispensers..That was a good day..

• 7 months later...
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by fizm

i have a few of them, but i've decided that i'm racist towards mexicans. and people. so i don't flaunt them or anything.

so you dont like mexicans and other people , or you dont like mexicans that happen to be people?

Archived