most awkward farts

Guest mopius

with a girl making out-that was no good

out to dinner with parents-never went back there again...

im sure you have them, when morning comes i will have thought of more i know it!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

early last year, i was in a big auditorium taking the act test. i had gas from drinking the night before but i did my best to make them as silent as possible. i dropped my pencil and when bent down to pick it up, i dropped the loudest involuntary fart ive ever heard and it was heard all accross the auditorium of at least 100 kids. for some reason though not everyone knew it was me and when we were taking a break my friend said, "hey did you guys hear some dude FART in there?" i just kind siddled away with a weird look on my face.

doing situps in middle school gym was always a war against your anus to not fart, i let a few fly accidentally though. the girls were on the other side of the gym, man! you gotta keep that shit down!!!

Originally posted by inkjunkie34:

oh yea...one time i grabbed my girlfriend and she let out a mammoth of a fart, i mean like a norm from cheers fart

ha ha that shit has happened to me to i went to grab her to hug her or kiss her or somethin and BOOM! what the hell man? i still like to think that girls dont fart though

this one wasnt awkward, but halarious; i went to school and everything was fine and dandy. when i hit second period then my stomach started growlin. and i had to fart so i let some go with no noise...no smell...bomb. then i get into the hallway for lunch with people around me. and let a silent one out. but the bastard was one of those hot farts that you know is gonna smell real fuckin bad. and i just broke out. while people behind me caught in the aftermath was like "goddamn yo, you do that shit" and started pickin on some kid...good times.

and i let one rip while doin pull ups in gym class. but all the guys started laughin and was like "yo i dont want to go. i cant top that"

Originally posted by my mom buys my clothes:

that story would have been much better if i hadnt just made it up, im such an asshole

hahahahahahaha

not a fart story, but related nonetheless.

im sittin in taco del mar hangin w/ my homies, an this hot chick is sittin out in her car, shes lookin like shes checkin out my friend whos working. so she sits there for awhile, an she finally gets up an heads towards the back. she was back there for awhile, and there were a bunch of new kids workin that day so i assumed she was one of them, an had gone to the backroom for prep. but then i see her come out from the back like 10 minutes later, an im like...ok? then my friend gets up to refill his drink from the fountain, which is right by the bathroom, an i guess she dropped a major bomb. no one else had gone back there, and the whole back area stunk like shit. my friend an i couldnt stop laughing, the whole time she was just standing around. i dont think she ever even ordered anyhting fuck that story sucked, you had to have been there. girls dont poop, let alone drop a stinky shit like that......

first time meeting a girl.

my friend and his girl decide to hook me up with this friend of hers.

dinner. they're vegans, so big salads were involved.

later, stomach is growling a little bit...

no prob, fighting it... we start playing some board game, like monopoly or something, laying on the ground...

i go to reach for the next card, and accidentally >>>>>> squuueeeeek.

damn, excuse me...

no problems, no funny looks, cool chicks...

then the smell comes.... stale.

my date suggests we go check out the garden.... LOL too cool.

never talked to her again though. still embarassing to me, but my friend doesn't even remember.

------------------

you annoy me more than a one legged guy with a soccer ball.

RIP DREAM and PAK

in your head like gray matter.

when my girlfriend at the time was sittin on my face. she musta be relaxed... coincidentally it was the first fart of the relationship and she got really embarassed. farting has got to be transition from dating to having a relationship with someone. once you let that first one slide and she sticks around, your in it for the long haul.

i have a story similar to "my mom buys my clothes" but mine is true.

my teacher was in mid sentence and she ripped a really loud one. she stopped talking for about 3 seconds and everyone in the class busted out laughing. and then she kept on talking. like 5 minutes later she appologized and made some dumb excuse about how she was taking some medicine or shit.

Archived