immaturity and hypocrisy vs. compassion and intelligence

niseNSF

It is scary to see all the race bashing in here.The irony of Bush going to a mosque early in a day, and later saying we will smoke them out of their holes, and refferring to this as a "crusdae" leaves me at a loss for words.The crusades were a tragedy and looks like we are looking to repeat that same mistake.I have been commmenting alot as to what I think is really going on.We are looking down the start of WW3. Race riots will eventually erupt here within the US.National guard troops will be rolling doen our block shortly.Curfew is not far off, and REX 84 will be in effect.Here is part of what we are looking at, http://www.8x.com/films/megiddo/std/index_html.shtml

and also add "collateral damage" with arnold schwarznager to this list.Conditioning the populace.

ERACISM.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Remy Martin

at first i thought it couldnt get any worse than bush being wrongly put into office, while the previous pres was lambasted for getting his dick sucked...then i got over it when the fucker let cali suffer from no power and get gouged for billions by his energie crownies...but now our country is being led by some ex cokehead, i got all my daddys friends in office with me, who cant even keep a somber face when dealing with this issue, nor can he even make a statment without either stuttering or repeating himself. fuck that.

and to top it all off, on some documentry i wathched, the us has the power to intercept any telephone or electronic communication and then download it to a super computer and search it later..they told us to expect loss of privacy in the name of fighting terrorism.

and the attacks on innocent people of middle eastern decent...its horrible. if you want to hurt somebody go join the fucking military.

[This message has been edited by Remy Martin (edited 09-20-2001).]

Archived