the seiko thread

i is a fraud

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by WhiteOx+May 3 2005, 01:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - May 3 2005, 01:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Kitty Kat@May 2 2005, 11:20 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-WhiteOx@Apr 29 2005, 10:35 PM

how many aussies are in DTS?

One

i think theres quite a few

[/b]

There is a quite a few, theres no way to get a definate number....what you might want to do is either do a google search or just ask jeeves.

Contacting the australian statistics board would probably be your best bet though.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

sorry just realised there was a seiko thred ,just lookin thru some fliks of a festival i was at last year, and came across this, i remember seeing the guy paint but thought nothing of it, on second look i realised who it was, id met my favourite writer but i was too drunk to realise! He better go back this year haha, im sure it was him who i lent a can of black to while he came up on me painting a shutter!

hhkg009sb2.jpg

sorry just realised there was a seiko thred ,just lookin thru some fliks of a festival i was at last year, and came across this, i remember seeing the guy paint but thought nothing of it, on second look i realised who it was, id met my favourite writer but i was too drunk to realise! He better go back this year haha, im sure it was him who i lent a can of black to while he came up on me painting a shutter!

hhkg009sb2.jpg

Thats at hiphop kemp in Cz..^^pretty funny cus I bumped into him too mashed out my face near to that piece in the evening..guys really sound and proper humble considering he's painted mad subways allover the globe plus all the streetwork hes put in.

Big up seiko :king: and the guy from the optimen who gave me a marker;)

Archived