So my a good friend is a backstabber even though he's got alotta cash.

JaZe

this thread reminds me of what some kid at my work said today. he told me and a coworker that his mother works w/ a lady whos father invented the wheel and axl. this guy is not known as a jokester either but one of them overserious stick up the ass kind of guys. we proceeded to ridicule him and his fantastic stories.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why the hell were you posted outside his house for weeks just for a dreamcast? i'd think you were sexual predator, too! if he was your good friend, why couldnt you just go knock on his door and talk to him? the fact that his sister or whatever probably saw you chilling there everyday probably made her think you WERE some sort of creep. you have some serious problem of some kind if you sat outside his house for weeks over a dreamcast and couldnt walk up to his door.

the reason no one believes you is you'd have to be borderline retarded to really do that.

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

this thread reminds me of what some kid at my work said today. he told me and a coworker that his mother works w/ a lady whos father invented the wheel and axl. this guy is not known as a jokester either but one of them overserious stick up the ass kind of guys. we proceeded to ridicule him and his fantastic stories.

Haha I'm picturing those no-humor-having overserious stick up the ass type of guys right now. One guy at my job easily fits that description.

There's this one pathological liar at my job (different person) who has plenty of fantastic stories. And when you catch him in a lie and tell him about it, it's pathetic how he tries to worm his way out of it. I've known him for almost 4 years so I could go on about his elaborate lies... so I'll just list his most recent ones...

-he's already pre-ordered Season Three DVD of the Dave Chappelle show. i told him they were still on Season 2 and he got all pissed off. (we're in Japan and don't get Dave Chappelle)

-he's got a rap album out in stores

-he collaborated on songs with e-40, eminem, and brotha lynch hung (who he says is his cousin)

-he's got 5 kids... dudes only 23.

-his uncle is an admiral in the navy. currently there are no black 4-star admirals in the navy, so i questioned him about this and his response was that his uncle is white.

Ol' boy's pathetic.

WHOA!!!!!

you gotta here this:

SHIT IS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF A LOCAL PAPER!!!!

(not a good local paper.. but still out there)

and it says that this guy ***** has been cyber-stalking a girl for 4 months and tried to abduct her. The photo in the news was taken from an email, not from a survailence camera, so I'm thinking this thread is leaning towards the bullshit.

Okay, i am back.

first of all, I didn't know what condo he lives in, just the intersection and its a condo complex. condos are locked.

second, I dont know about any of you, but if I guess if someone takes it from you just go "oh fuck it.. i can buy another one." I paid 60 dollars and I am not going to let some coward thieft steal it from me. srry

continue calling me a rape artist :P

so clear it up for us.....

Is that your Pic in the paper?

Do you drive a silver honda?

Have you had email contact with this girl?

or were you just in the wrong place at the wrong time

and were mistaken for this this other guy

(Named 'J****')

the * is to protect your identity if it is you.

naw... that's not him.

I found another article that says that pic was

email to the girl by her 'cyber-stalker'. JaZe

says that his pic was caught on security camera.

I have a feeling it's just a case of mistaken identity.

Unless the JaZe cats has been e-stalking the girl.

Archived