So my a good friend is a backstabber even though he's got alotta cash.

JaZe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if somebody scams you over 5 dollars and you go through the hassle of getting it back you're doing it to keep your principle.. thats all this mofucker is doing (even tho the story seems bs)

bitches think hes gay already

1. steal a new dreamcast. DUU-uhhh. nah fuck a dreamcast get a playstation

2. shame on you for sitting outside that poor boy's house for 2-4 hours every day for 2 weeks. you fucking scumbag creep.

3. shame on you for trying to force your way into the apt. when a defenseless GIRL was trying to shut you out.

HAHA i just got a mental image of some fat zitfaced geek mogoloid pushing on an apt. door with all his might yelling "I JUST WANT MY VIDEOGAME SYSTEMMMMMMM!" while some hot rich girl is pushing back, terrified that you'll rape her while watching anime. you are supercreep status man.

I found the story WITH the picture.

I'm not going to post it because I think this is bullshit....

but if not.... "SFH" is doomed. You hear me? DOOMED!

• Police have issued a warrant for ****** in connection with attacks on three other woman, aged 14, 17, and 27. Investigators are calling those three incidents a ‘sex assault rampage’. ***** was caught on security camera at the scene of one of the crimes, and cops released his image a day later. That was followed by a series of phone calls that may have cracked the case. The suspect is known to police, who call him a violent offender who’s known to carry weapons.

so you are saying that's your pic not his?

Key-lo - that article is dated 1/8/2004, so I think that may be incorrect. I have located one, however, dated 4/24/2004, and I expect this is the correct one ... assuming the story is true.

Go to the link you sent me, scroll down and look on the right hand side for an article from the 24th. Plus the name stated in the article and the name of the person who posted this thread are miiiightly similar.

Re: hahaha

Originally posted by justaname

funniest story i've heard all day..

you will be in the fucking record for life...

is he still your "good friend"? just asking

Out of how many stories you have heard today? just asking..

Archived