Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Alright so i have a question for all of half dead. I want to know what ALL of you think about RGK, I mean like you have to know half of them are toys (fresh went over the leopard lounge), personally i think everyone from JK can suck a fat dick with a few exceptions. And what about that night when there was supposed to be a 3 on 3 fight to settle old beef? It didn't happen like that, of course RGK had to be real men and bring 7 people, and that is only counting the kids that did fight. I say who cares if someone wentover your shit, beat them with graffiti not jump them to prove how "Hardcore" you are. Oh and does anyone remember when scizm and nesy were actually good at what they did, they used to be killers, they lost it just like half of the entire scene has been slowly loosing it. Now I hate to say this but i have lost respect for many of the writers, DOBER what the fuck happened to you? What happened to killing austin in style not with toys. Basically i just want to know what the fuck is happening to graffiti in austin and why the real writers are just sitting by and watching while all the toys take over austin and give a horrible name to graffiti, they are not writers they are taggers and should be taught a lesson in respect and style!

oh no here we go again.......

Alright so i have a question for all of half dead. I want to know what ALL of you think about RGK, I mean like you have to know half of them are toys (fresh went over the leopard lounge), personally i think everyone from JK can suck a fat dick with a few exceptions. And what about that night when there was supposed to be a 3 on 3 fight to settle old beef? It didn't happen like that, of course RGK had to be real men and bring 7 people, and that is only counting the kids that did fight. I say who cares if someone wentover your shit, beat them with graffiti not jump them to prove how "Hardcore" you are. Oh and does anyone remember when scizm and nesy were actually good at what they did, they used to be killers, they lost it just like half of the entire scene has been slowly loosing it. Now I hate to say this but i have lost respect for many of the writers, DOBER what the fuck happened to you? What happened to killing austin in style not with toys. Basically i just want to know what the fuck is happening to graffiti in austin and why the real writers are just sitting by and watching while all the toys take over austin and give a horrible name to graffiti, they are not writers they are taggers and should be taught a lesson in respect and style!

someone's got sand in their vag hole

ummm.....someone needs to get over themselves. nobody has killed austin with style since hd was running things. rgk isn't even a year old while hd has been around for well over 5. your talking about these kids like they were the kings of style at one point and then just dropped off when some of them haven't even been writing for year. when it comes down to it they crush and thy're willing to back their shit up. what it really sounds to me like is someone didn't have some of his his friends backing him up like he thought they would. and be the way......that leopard lounge thing isn't impressive nor is that business around anymore so get over yourself.

alright first off no i am not namor or any of those kids, i have been around longer than them or any of jk. speaking of jk they have been around longer than a year with hardly any progression in style. this isn't beef im just tryin to see what some real writers think, or if they have forgotten what graffiti is really about. all im sayin is that i remember a time when toys didn't paint at 4.5. they knew respect. maybe real graffiti is dead.

alright first off no i am not namor or any of those kids, i have been around longer than them or any of jk. speaking of jk they have been around longer than a year with hardly any progression in style. this isn't beef im just tryin to see what some real writers think, or if they have forgotten what graffiti is really about. all im sayin is that i remember a time when toys didn't paint at 4.5. they knew respect. maybe real graffiti is dead.

man, i have to admit: when i first started seeing rgk and jk shit every where i was tempted to hate, too. however, i realized that, as marcelus wallace would say, "that was just pride fucking with me." basically, if i wanted to see more of myself up, i should paint more. of course i still wish austin was still run by dac and hd but it's not and times will always change. saying "real" anything is dead is just sour fucking grapes. there is no " real" graffiti or "fake" graffiti, only work. that's it. if you don't like their style, that's one thing, but there's no denying real work.

sincerely,

reformed old complainer.

alright so check it out im not here to start beef im just sayin rgk rocks they're own shit soo hard and they are not even that awesome. lets see just to piss someone off lets say oh yes, i know someone knows HEGUR he has been in it just about as long as jk has and he is exceptionally good. no one can really deny that without lying, and i dont care what you jk bitches think so dont tell me what you think, except radar cuz he seems pretty chill. i have respect for the "fr" crew i just think that fight should have been either bettween bergs and namor or nesy and namor no bullshit, i think that was the fucking pussies way out of a fight about beef. you know i wasn't even there but that shit was fucked up.