Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
infect

AWSTIN TEXXAS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey man, there is no need to post that ugly gomer stuff, come on....only 3 of those last few photos are worth a half a glance. plz cut me a break...

Originally posted by KQuas

I fell kewl that guy bought me a beer once

yo this is a lame ass question but how do you pronounce what you write is it kay-kwas ...and i believe we have mutual friends

Originally posted by TheVisualAssault

yo this is a lame ass question but how do you pronounce what you write is it kay-kwas ...and i believe we have mutual friends

I love to pronounce it "Gay-kwas"I also love to wear silly little hats and I really like Dr.pepper.I never shower and I smell like a bucket of ass,but when i do shower I like to use this really cool almond hemp soap.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

damnit jews, always wanting to be me. No, but maybe who r u talking about Visual, in chi-town?

Fuck you daniel and the next time i see you i hope you just try and brake my jaw, cause i'll have about 100 people lookin to brake your neck im not fuckin around with your bitch ass anymore stop sayin my name on fuckin 12oz you act like your all hard but when i see you "your like whats up?" Me and everyone else is tired of you'r endless bullshit, come back in a year with a diffrent name hit up for two months and get slashed again, but until then this beef isn't over no graff.BIATCH.:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by SIPPINJUICE

technikal hit me up at sippinjuice@hotmail.com the mad buffer is back at it again. i really want to see this flick you said you got. the sooner the better.

Fo sho! Im just gonna post that pic on here give me a few days, once i go to my friends and use his scanner. Im gonna start wheat pastin those hoes if he buffs any of my shit again.

wow

Originally posted by robotripp

fuck you jake, quit talking or ima break your jaw next time i see you.

Ummm, I thought this clown was banned?

I wish I could "blink" and he'd go away...

you guys should quit worrying about each other and beef and just keep getting up.

people respect that more than cross outs and stupid disses. youre just wasting supplies when you do that shit.

my .02 cents.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

you guys should quit worrying about each other and beef and just keep getting up.

people respect that more than cross outs and stupid disses. youre just wasting supplies when you do that shit.

my .02 cents.

:lol:

damn kid, you gotta lotta words when it comes to talkin yourself up. Seems to me yougot that whole pathological liar thing down. you need to realize something and realize it quick; Ive been around alot longer than you, I know alot more people than you, and ive done alot more damage than you. So do yourself a favor and stop lying to yourself. You area nobody, punk ass, wannabe gangster from pemberton heights. you think just cause you have access to the most central portion of the city doesnt make you hiphop or innercity raised at all. You need to think about how well you think you know me because you have no idea who ia m and what i can do to you. The way i know you think and who you think is down with you will catch up to you. All the motherfuckers you look up to and think are awesome at piecing are my friends, my very close friends. Thats all im gonna say and im not going to say shit to you ever again, your fucking worthless.

as an outsider, there seems to be a type of euro style trend going on.. is that common in awstin? if so is it like that around that part of U.S more than otheres? new trend? or is just a few apples that tried it that i saw posted on this page??