AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

Guest crack is wack
Originally posted by dobsilla

you like to talk shit man...

you like to come to my city, try and paint over me, then get clocked with a blackjack by my hobo posse. shut up and sit down.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by crack is wack

you like to come to my city, try and paint over me, then get clocked with a blackjack by my hobo posse. shut up and sit down.

none of that happened, you like to act like you a goddamned pimp and can fuckin kill people, but you prolly aint gonna do crap. I'd like to see you try and blackjack someone. Dobs didnt cross anyone, we didnt hit any spot where we woulda crossed somebody, you just pissed off for some reason, so continue to act like a damn killer...

Originally posted by technikal

"pemberton heights" :lol: I dont live in no fukin pemberton heights, Your pathetic. Tryin to get respect off the net cause you got none in the streets, Come on now, you haven't even evolved from blink I own your fuckin blackbook ask poder your self, Oh ya he doesn't like your bitch ass anymore just like every one else, you cts stunt double. You try to talk about personal shit dumbass and you dont even know me. All you know is my brothers and they're the only wrighter's i look up to that you know, and they're not your fuckin "friends". So just let that be that on 12oz and talk to me when you see me. BIATCH. and sippinjuice i'll have that pic on here soon.

man you are one dumb motherfucker.

First off learn to spell, here this might help your drop out ass. www.dictionary.com

enter the word at question and it will tell you the correct spelling

second i dont consider your brothers my friends and what the fuck would you know about poder, and why would i want to be down with CTS?? You have no fucking clue who my friends are and you have no idea how much street credibility i might have.

Ive been to the real jail not gardenr betz you teenage dropout.

You should consider yourself lucky that your blood wasnt spilled all over the corner of dean keeton and gaudalupe at 4 in the morning.

My suggestion to you is to stay far the fuck away from any gathering where anyone from SH, DAC, LC, 4DC, or CTS might be because your beatdown will be the entertainment for the night.

Peace and blood kid, toys run lies hardcore kids run hardlines.

blah blah blah

yeah ummmmmm i dont have that PODER roll down plus he aint all about niggas on the net seeing his shit anyhow.

ahahahahah internet fame, oh yeah i am soooooo famous on the net. ahahahahahahahahahahah

somebosy tell this kid im known...

you know what fuck it let him find out on his own. I hope you like to party jake. oh yeah your brothers??? they deny they are realated to you.

Originally posted by crack is wack

i didnt paint over shit of yours while i was out there man so i dont know why your trying to start shit.....

"this thread makes austin look like we have more beef then a Con Agra SLAUGHTER HOUSE"

austin is dope allot of dope heads are up in austin know you wanna talk botu beef go to the houston thread you will see beef on every single page its interesting though i say it would make a good sope on tv........

Originally posted by <ma>

"this thread makes austin look like we have more beef then a Con Agra SLAUGHTER HOUSE"

austin is dope allot of dope heads are up in austin know you wanna talk botu beef go to the houston thread you will see beef on every single page its interesting though i say it would make a good sope on tv........

i can see it now! Cans and Passions, right after days of our lives

Originally posted by robotripp

blah blah blah

yeah ummmmmm i dont have that PODER roll down plus he aint all about niggas on the net seeing his shit anyhow.

ahahahahah internet fame, oh yeah i am soooooo famous on the net. ahahahahahahahahahahah

somebosy tell this kid im known...

you know what fuck it let him find out on his own. I hope you like to party jake. oh yeah your brothers??? they deny they are realated to you.

come on dog what are you talkin bout? you must be off ya meds again you goin off dumbass rumors i mean i know im the talk in the streets but come on now why "niggas" wanna talk down i dont know you obviously dont know diddly squat bitch i never dropped out you damn right my brothers arent your friends but you still throw their crews up four dee sea and sh gonna whoop my ass:lol: come on man im cool with all those dudes$$ im gonna slide ya bitch ass when i see ya bitch ass we aint friends tryin to make "imense" you retard now you better sh on the net before you get wet "so hard" thats why you "avail" ya bitch ass "chump" end stop the nonsense till we see eachother>

Originally posted by SF1

GOLT45?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

45 is my area code crotch jockey...i dont do the same kind of graffiti as colt 45 whatsoever, so i dont think anyone but some winner like you would care to think twice about it.

• 2 weeks later...

...is that heaven still running?.....

i'm not really into all this internet graff shit....too much shit talking and fake niggas.....but i need to reply to some comments....yes that is Elik from nyc...there is definitely not anyone else who writes ELIK....and as far as shit being on the euro bandwagon.....who specifically in that post is on the euro bandwagon?.....i definitely agree there is a euro influence in some of the styles but who the fuck really cares that much to make bullshit comments.....sounds like someones hating......all right i've wasted enough time on this shit.........

who farted? goddamn I been on this board for a longtime. oh yeah- and austins been on the euro tip for years. I know. post more flicks dipshits.

Archived