AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not any disrespect to you, im just sayin you me and dupree can take the same flick, who gives a shit? shits ill, worth keepin alive, unlike all the other even older shit that got buffed back in the day. shits gone, man some of these people were painting before you were in jr high. im just giving them the respect that they deserve. they have been in the game for some time and its good to keep their mark going.

Jeskone, dont act like I dont know how long these writers have been painting for, I probably got alot of the flicks you do. I didnt get up till I knew my city's history. Its alright though, I know where your coming from. Im trying to keep this awstin thread alive too. Its hard. Not much stuff is showing up these days except for the younger generation poping up around town. I have more than enough respect for most of those writers in the flicks because HD and DAC will always be at the top of austin, not only because when they started. im just saying, those flicks have been posted numerous times and the majority of us know that they're there. its mainly the second bunch of flicks I was talking about.

Archived