AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did anyone see the news segment a few weeks ago about the outdoor graffiti done on like rocks in nature trails? thats the gayest shit ever, it looks horrible, and it just got rich westlake moms to see it and make the city raise money on graffiti removal all over the city.

so go camp out in the nature trails and murder anyone painting on the rocks.

beware, though, wayward men might think you're looking for some bear hugs... i walked this trail near downtown one time late night only to find strange men staring out from behind various shrubbery when i came around corners... talk about a way to get me back on the streets.

news flash: 90% of the people that paint the creek dont have respect for other peoples shit.Ive seen dope productions get rolled the next day,and sometimes within the hour!

nevermind found it....been painted over though....news flash....90% of the creek gets some stupid ass toy throwie on their piece, so its not about disrespect...

pssshhhhhhh

315314523_2383ed69df.jpg

344511692_763b9de0b7.jpg

dont you know the rules of graffiti?

throwies over legal eagles

scane, the news flash got cut off, what i meant was say i finish a piece at the creek, the handfull of middleschoolers that watched me paint, is going to go over me with some snor or killer dragon bullshit...then lets say you come along see that shit, you know you are going to go over it. theres no reason to get mad about it cause as soon as you leave same shits gonna happen to you. so really its not worth the time or effort to completly roll over the peice just for something thats gonna gett fucked up.

Archived