Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
infect

AWSTIN TEXXAS

eatshit2006 PM:

you must be gomer, huh? you are way to proper for words man, it's kind of annoying.............i write something real cool............its up to you to figure it out............yeah smere is a fag pretending to be straight edge.

i wrote:

would i have any reason to respond to your shit if i wrote anything else? fuck off and die

eatshit2006 wrote:

haha, ok...............you dont even paint anymore, watch who your fucking with

i wrote:

whats that supposed to mean watch who your fucking with.? who are you? you know who i am...

eatshit2006 wrote:

dont worry about who i am, all that matters is that you have one spot running in my city.........consider it gone........all you half dead kids are the same, talk shit on the internet and expect me not to cross you out because you have so called "clout".................me and the fool i roll with have done more shit(illegal shit, not gay ass trains) in past few months than your whole crew has done in the last 2 years........

i wrote:

haha ok buddy.

This is gomer. HALF DEAD.

all you pussies are the same. talk shit on the internet and not say who you really are. get rolled punk.

SO WHERE YOU AT "EAT SHIT???" that was days and days ago....you are still talking shit, but you aint steppin up. what of my spot in your town? should i consider it gone yet? come on man...you obviously have it in you to try and impress me with your talk of all the "illegal shit" you do. wheres it at playa. good stories indeed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha eatshit2006 is the homie ....fools always runnin his mouth makin himself look like an idiot....this fools my homie though, and puts in more work than 95% of the cats on here and he's facing a years time, already served time but you already know...fool get the fuck off the internet...gomer's been chill to me but yo get off the net haha, bloodfart we can do this, fuck the internet go paint.

believe me HD is 2 letters, it's not a crew...See me on the street it's the same ol story, WHATS UP "$$$$$" SASWWW## YOUR SPOROTSS HERE THEERE HI dicksuck PROPS....Fuck airing this shit out anymore get at me...

Corvette 1

JU NOE

ah hah. mystery solved. gave up too much info there bud. cant wait to see my hacked spot. go bored go. OR come to austin. see how much fun we can have.

the whole point was to let you know who it is without blatantly saying it, cmon man.

whatever, internet beef is dumb, i met you at CC gomer you seem like a chill guy and you get much respect but man yall just handle this stuff because coming into the austin thread and seeing a bunch of commentary on something going on between you guys is kinda lame.

ay mover ever been to atlanta?? i saw a mover over kinda by tha stadium, freeway spot downtown..white fill black outline ..was that you? either way i tip my hat to you..

i've seen Jesse bombs on some big container laying flat on the floor, going on the highway from south texas going to austin to visit does anyone know if it's still there