Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
infect

AWSTIN TEXXAS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

phiksgreen6gz.jpg

slermbrgann2lb.jpg

phiksnintendo4jq.jpg

slermgrey0hd.jpg

slermbroken2au.jpg

phiksskullcoal2xg.jpg

phiksupbackbmp8ns.jpg

slermcarredcross5zt.jpg

slermmetal8mk.jpg

slermchrmcld7lq.jpg

More tommorow.... austins not quite dead yet almost but not tottally. I encourage others to post some shit if your not gonna post then dont bitch.

thanks for postin it up

those choo choos are lookin clean

ill drop yall a line as soon as i get the scratch to get out there

dfie

infect did you do a raver piece!? i knew it. all those X's you have tattooed are just a front for your unquenchable desire to eat ecstasy, sweat, and tell nick you think you love him.

haha shhhhhhhh I love big pants, pacifiers, and annoyingly repetative music and what can I say nick is a hot dude.

hey infect, you still got the same old email? if so i sent you a secret message containing my highly confidential email. holla back!

hey i tried to post some flicks but it didn't work. do you hit browse or whatever then add this attachment?

<center>

etchbath.jpg

<p p>

some dude replacing a window at a downtown bank for the third time in a week, i suppose they dont like etch bath.

fuck mojos.

Although I am friends with some of the dudes who painted that production I still think its shitty to do a production for that asshole who is friendly with the cops gets writers arrested acts like an asshole on a regualr basis when the wall was still paintable. he takes the free wall away (not that I care fuck a free wall) yet still wants to seem down so he has people do a production for him? I really wish that place would just get grey buffed and then killed with throw ups and tags and his shitty little coffee shop would burn to the ground.

Originally posted by haterade@May 12 2005, 02:20 AM

I think we should see something other then SH and HD....Thats cool to post your stuff... but lets see sum other austin graff.. TK, MSG, 4DC, DAC, ADS, ESK, TMK

here ya go, the ole Crush The System Koalition in full effect for ya mind one time...

Picture095.jpg

Picture091.jpg

Picture098.jpg

Picture090.jpg

Picture089.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Picture085.jpg

201048d6.jpg

2f5f8cfd.jpg

ctsbw.jpg