Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
infect

AWSTIN TEXXAS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

10995195_1618505801702077_809878179_n.jpg.c13a9e55dc4c5d3ef8a87951ae95aff0.jpg

Rest in peace TRYBL........

I'm going to post the flicks that I have left. best dj, friend, artist, teacher, just one of the best humans I ever got the pleasure of knowing for as long as I did. you may be gone, but you left us all some beautiful art, music, and perspectives to hold on to. I love you brother.

that debt and that corpse are what's up

RIP to your homie

right? thanks man, his name was Quentin, and though he was really young he had some serious style. I'm surprised that no one has posted about him in here yet. this place is a ghost town

hey guys whats up im in town from saint louis until tomorrow night im about a hour from austin in rockdale texas... im trying to kick it paint freights and smoke!!! some one pm me asap!!!! please i need to get up!!!

right? thanks man, his name was Quentin, and though he was really young he had some serious style. I'm surprised that no one has posted about him in here yet. this place is a ghost town

yo im in town from saint louis im tryna paint i got some smoke and a few cans.... hit me up

yo im in town from saint louis im tryna paint i got some smoke and a few cans.... hit me up

I dont paint man, I just take photos

thanks for reviving this thread yo, shit was hurtin. I got some flicks I'll post in the next few days

fuck yeah, I'm stoked to see them, I'll keep posting no worries. more people should, too. I have more I'll post when I have a little more time